HU

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Thought the cracker tasted wonderful. I eat Keto and miss the crunch of a cracker, these were more than satisfying. I agree with several of the reviews that they are mailed in an envelope and the box and crackers get pretty beat up but I was so happy with the taste that I over looked it. The price, however, will keep me from ordering on a regular basis, too high.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on May 12, 2022

Crackers are a big miss for me on Paleo. I miss them much more than bread having grown up on stacks of saltines. I have tried several brands, and these are the winners. My top reasons why are: 1) Great crunch. Even "snap". Some others that have as good an ingredient profile as these can be crumbly, which is not what I want. 2) Neutral taste. I want to taste what is on the cracker. The cracker is the base player, the topping is lead guitar. These crackers have a good neutral taste. 3) 100% paleo compliant ingredient panel.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

My keto kid is addicted to the quality ingredients’ taste and use it’s daily. Fair size for the package. Awesome snack to eat on keto diet.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

crispy and yummy, keto friendly, but don't eat too much, please restricted yourself to maximum 5-6 pieces a day, cox it contains carb. (its a low carb food, keto friendly if you consume it rightly). enjoy.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I love this product. I can eat this all day . the ingredient of salt and pepper is good . as snack the size fits for me

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I've bought these crakers as I started keto and I wanted some snacks, it tastes good, actually, it's addictive, once you eat one, you want to finish the whole bag. One drawback is that it irritates my stomach when I eat a large amount.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The taste is not bad .. The size of the cracker snack is good... you can eat a whole in your mouth... it is beneficial for those who want to cut the sugar...