HU

Posted on Oct 17, 2021
Great healthy choice (no sugar)!

Being specified about the ingredients (strictly no cane sugar, palm oil, food additives etc.), Julian Bakery Pro Granola fits the bill perfectly. All natural ingredients! A great healthy topping to my yogurt and smoothies. Taste a little less sweet than the usual ones out there (bcos no sugar) and a texture’s a little more dry, but I much prefer this than something sugar or syrup-coated. Can eat with a peace of mind. The package seal is a little difficult to open though (maybe it’s me). I had a hard time pulling it open and re-sealing it.

5459b762-35a4-4a10-ab61-6c012cc46f7f
a70969d6-97ed-4842-b36a-1d4027a9323d
7b083557-8d0a-4eed-b3d4-3ba0beb3693c
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I eat a serving of this granola with my yogurt every single day. I love the fact that it has way less calories and carbs that traditional granola products. The crunch adds nice texture to my breakfast bowls and the protein content helps keeps me satisfied all morning. I have purchased this product multiple times and will continue to do so. Highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

This is probably the third bag I have bought, tastes great simple yet yummy. Except the pieces are always crushed, and tiny pieces of granola tastes good mostly in just yogurt..I would always come back to this, except, iherb can we have whole pieces of granola so we can snack on it as well?

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Not overly sweet, these are perfect if you are pursuing a ketogenic diet. It does not taste bland as well, was recommended by a friend to try this out. Can usually finish one box over a week. Highly recommended to pair it with milk if its too hard to chew.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

For the price, it was a risky gamble. But the macros were pretty decent and I figured why not. its got a great taste, not too over powering and goes well with soy milk as well. pity the other flavours aren't vegan otherwise id have bought them all! highly recommended

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

There’s no after taste it is great with nice quality and enough size and packaging It has very healthy ingredients when it has been added with milk The serving quantity is enough for breakfast and any time as snacks It is recommended for Keto and athletic it very beneficial

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

TThis is amazing granola. A little high priced, but definitely worth the money. It is about half the calories of most granola and higher in protein and lower in carbs. I love the flavor of the vanilla. It’s great with nonfat Greek yogurt and blueberries. 3/4 cup is only 2 points on my diet. I can’t find a better granola.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I tried all 3 flavours granola, this is nice. Can't really taste vanilla but can taste the nutty flavour from the seeds. I can taste the sweetness from Monk Fruits too. Like to eat it as its own, crunchy! Towards the bottom part are more crumbles, have to eat with spoon

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

DELISH!!! best for low carb diets. but the best for snacking. the four flavours: peanut yummiest, still low calories next to ANYTHING on the market, then blue bag-yummy wee bit lower in CAL, expresso only 94 cal, and delish, but i like vanilla83/serving. Vanilla has least calories and great carb to fiber ratio=only a few net carbs per serving!!!. loads of fiber to keep things moving ☺ all 4, Best granola on the market, love!!!