HU

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
Good

Quality: As Jym supplements are famous for giving high quality products there is no question on that. Taste: Personally I didn't like the taste much otherwise I would have gone for 5 stars. workout: just add it 30 minutes before your workout routine It gives you super high energy and increase your efficiency for your workouts and delay fatigue giving you excellent results in workout also the good composition of ingredients specially caffeinewill wake you up wake and motivate you if you are feeling lazy Dosage: the dosage size is huge with quality ingredients most of the supplements has small scoop but this one has huge scoop just like your protein powder Benefit: help to burn fat increase workout efficiency help to build muscle

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

+ All ingredients are noted individually + All dosages respect the effective amounts from studies + Better dosages and no "cheap fillers" as with other pre-workouts who jam-pack stims. This one considers the effects pre as well as during workout to optimize results

Posted on May 10, 2022

recommend to all people. this will give u energy and results. the quality is ok. tastes nice. workout is powerful. I will buy it again

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

holy moly! even after a full day of hard labour, half a scoop is enough for me. sick pump and sniper focus. the taste ain't so bad, reminds me of the powdered juice i used to drink as kid.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

The ingredient panel is pretty decent. Bought a couple tubs to try for awhile and it has been good. Eventually I did buy a separate L-Citrulline tub and I add a scoop in order to boost the pump and reach an efficacious dose. Other than that, its good.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Excellent pre workout! First I love the honesty of ingredients! The pump, energy and no crash is what I expect from a great product and JYM comes through. Second, the pink lemonade flavor is on point! Actually, it’s delicious! Overall, one of my favorites!

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

This is the best pre-workout ever, with great performance and taste. I am an amateur in this field, so I feel it’s sufficient to use only half a scoop as recommended. But whenever you feel it’s going to be a hard training day, go for a full scoop. It will give you plenty of boost!

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

Every nutrient in this pre-workout is at an effective dose. Very few other products can say this, most are a very expensive caffeine source. This replaces numerous other products and is incredibly well priced given what’s in it. I take this 30 mins before my workout, and I feel the impact. I have greater energy, for longer, and experience a feeling of well-being after an hour. Best pre workout!

Is it perfect? No. But it's pretty close. If I could change one thing, I would back down on the caffeine a bit. Pre-Jym helps me get me moving in the mornings and keeps me going through my 3hrs of running and strength training with plenty of energy left to head to work and hit the day head on. The caffeine and flavor are way too much at once if mixed with the lower end recommendation of 12oz of water. 32oz is more like it and it is still pretty strong, so I usually refill with water once I make it a quarter to half way through the bottle. I've compared to other popular pre workouts, and just prefer the Jym formulation. At regular price, it is quite expensive, but if you are smart and buy when there are sales instead of waiting until you are almost out, the price is better. Try looking at some less expensive pre workouts, and you are going to find holes. You will need to add other supplements that you are missing, and then you ending up paying more anyway.

Posted on May 23, 2021

I was skeptical a few years ago to start using pre-workout. Unfortunately I started with Pre-Jym. I say unfortunate because it is expensive so naturally I tried everything after I finished my first tub of pre-jym . The conclusion is that after trying a bunch of different pre-workouts pre-jym is the best. It’s worth the extra cost. Splurge, your workouts will feel cleaner and the energy boost does leave your stomach feeling filled with acid like a lot of the other brands do.