Page 1 - Reviews - Kevala, Coconut Ghee, 50/50 Blend, 17.6 oz (500 g) - iHerb
HU

Posted on May 3, 2022

great option to use to add a healthy fat to your meal

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

DELICIOUS.....GREAT QUALITY PRODUCT....WILL BUY AGAIN

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Delicious butter - 50/50 blend of Coconut and ghee butter. The jar is generously poured to the very top !!! Ideal for baking, adding to cereals, stewing, frying and everyday cooking. I use it as a cream for coffee, as a spread on toast and pancakes, and as an alternative to butter. It also makes chic casseroles, pancakes and pancakes and fried potatoes! I highly recommend it, it is useful and very tasty. Stay beautiful and healthy and please LIKE if my answer was helpful.)))

7c04cb80-4f38-4d67-8e31-b794e1910518
3888668f-5362-41d4-938a-80e66a6c23a1
e7711fcd-7a29-4fc5-b3e1-7f1a28ec18cd
c2cec6c0-336e-469b-8b07-830ad20a54fd
48e5441a-234e-469a-aee0-81cb20494e52
Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

This oil, like pure ghee oil, is casein and lactose free. It contains antioxidants, linoleic acid (CLA), useful trace elements and vitamins K, E and A. does not form carcinogens at high temperatures! This oil can be added to morning coffee, made sandwiches with it, it is perfect for adding to cereals and makes chic casseroles, pancakes and pancakes! I also fry and stew meat, chicken on it, add potatoes with rosemary when baking in the oven (oh, how ruddy and aromatic it turns out!). What was especially pleasing, this oil does not smell like coconut, for me it turned out to be one-to-one to taste like pure ghee butter. The butter has a mild creamy taste and a pleasant aroma, I really liked it!

Posted on May 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought this when I was out of stock to buy ghee for butter coffee. Half and half of coconut oil and ghee. Although it is another brand, Ghee feels a little leaning on the stomach, so this one is light and easy to use. In cold weather, coconut oil hardens and has a crispy texture, but it does not become harder than coconut oil alone and is easy to use. I like it so much that I buy a large size and use it for cooking or apply it to toast. The package is a type in which the circumference of the lid is protected by a film and there is no inner lid.

b3431a1f-fbc8-4f8c-9d5f-5ede23905103
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It has a natural butter flavor and is easy to use-I eat steamed vegetables every day, but I was looking for a good oil other than olive oil, so I tried this. It's good that it doesn't smell as milky as butter. I ordered an additional one immediately!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

This product is a blend of half the amount of ghee and half the amount of coconut oil. It is easy to use and useful. If you put it in stir-fry or curry, the flavor will increase and it will be delicious. It's not salty, so I prefer to use it for cooking rather than spreading it on bread.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I liked it very much! There is no coconut smell, there is a pleasant creamy one, which is exactly what I needed! The price is less than pure Ghee, but the volume is larger. In dishes it feels like ghee, you can use mushrooms with it, and potatoes, and I also tried it on bread! Excellent oil - I will buy more!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Very delicate, very tasty oil. It feels like this is the purest Ghee oil. Coconut doesn’t feel at all .. It seems to me that this oil is the highest quality of all that I have tried. I will have to try the pure oil of this company .. Thank you !! The jar is large .. ...

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I love coconut oil and I love ghee. The Kevala brand has ghee above all praise, the best on the site. • In this blend, I feel the ratio is not 50/50, but 90/10 in favor of cheaper coconut oil. • The consistency is slippery - not smooth, but slippery, the smell is not expressed, and when frying, the mixture smells like coconut oil and behaves like coconut. There is only one color from ghee. • Disappointed as the manufacturer promised something else.

e6310de9-bd1c-44a1-a7c5-4a6c6adcaa90