Page 1 - Reviews - Khazana, Organic Red Lentils Curry, Medium, 10 oz (285 g) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

So I thought the curry would be thicker. The taste is okay, a bit salty for my liking, so as in the photo, I tried to dish it down by adding brown rice, avocado and yogurt. I’d only use this as a back up meal for when I’m super busy because the sodium count is way too high.

d15ed3ca-d4b8-47f9-828c-7347ef79f3a1
5a1394f3-60c8-47dd-bc6b-8c71707134b1
bedf3c26-6e3e-42a0-98e7-6733824fae25
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

We were missing the great flavors from India as we don't have any good restaurant around. This product makes me feel back in our favorite restaurant in Hoboken. Great product, high quality, great taste, all ingredients are organic. Really great stuff

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

It tastes good, but it doesn't really have any solid ingredients, so you'll def need some meat and/or veggies to add to it.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Super Yum!!!!!! I was looking for a new chicken sauce, it's perfect!

Posted on May 9, 2022

Very convenient to heat up and pour over rice. Tasty nutricious and even the baby eats it all up

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Great taste, as a soup or on rice… very clean ingredients

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Extremely salty and quite runny. For the price I had expected much, much higher quality. You're better off running to your local Indian restaurant and buying some take-out curry.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This could be really tasty but it is WAY too salty and I'm a person that likes salty food. So, I will only repurchase if they decide to lower their salt content.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Lentils were very mushy. More like a sauce than a meal.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

absolutely delicious. mild n rich flavor.