HU

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

The scent is a basically scentless, good for using it as a carrier oil. it comes in a decent size for its price. the packaging was easy to use. it instantly soothed my skin, especially during winter time. for warmer season, i mix it in with a bit of floral water to get a thinner/ less heavy texture. this price for this quality, definitely worth trying, even for sensitive skin.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I use oil and cream, it moisturizes the skin well. almost no smell, good for sensitive skin. large bottle size, divorce is not large. long enough.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This is my favorite apricot oil! I prefer the consistency (not thick) and it is not chemically processed. Good price. But it's often out of stock!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I can tell that this oil is the real deal. According to the smell, the consistency, its great. I use it for face cream that I make, it is very good for combating new wrinkles, but you gotta drink a lot of water and hydrate your skin well.

This is a lovely choice for mature skin or as the base of a massage blend. This carrier is cold pressed from the kernel of apricots. Apricot Kernel Oil absorbs readily by the skin and leaves a smooth and moisturized result behind. For dry hair it is also wonderful. I mix 1 spoon of apricot Oil with a portion of conditioner or hair mask. Apply and leave for 15 minutes. The result is better than any treatment mask. Soft and shiny hair. I highly recommend it. If my comment helped you, please click yes. Stay health.

2c0b3822-b59e-408d-9ced-d3470b9af183
b79c6148-144f-4d15-8f8a-40e7a3eadbe5
a5041824-4b95-4d59-b800-dacffeb44387
10c355ea-9de1-4ea2-982d-5b780d8cb528
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Amazin product. Delivery was fast. Parcel well packaged. Recommend to buy

Posted on May 5, 2022

The size is big and quality is good. I use it as carrier oil with essential oils. It moisturizes and soothes the skin. The scent is not strong.

Potiholic Skincare
Posted on Oct 27, 2020

I love vegetable oils, I'm a green beauty freaky. Apricot oil is soft and all the skins absorb it very dry. You feel like when you use what in cosmetic is called dry oil. Almost odourless, I use Apricot oils on the end of my dry hair for a better untangling and also on my hands when I'm working (I'm a content writer, so I hate oily hands when I'm typing). My skin id sensitive and atopic, so apricot oil is not enough for my skincare routine, but I use it for blending the heaviest oils, for example, wheat germ oil. You can add it to any mixed oils to get a softer and easy absorption product. Now apricot oil is great, I have tried another brands, much expensive, with similar results.

Nuha95
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Great for body care i use it to avoid stretch marks during pregnancy

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

The product is great and useful, I love it , moisturizing the skin so well