Page 1 - Reviews - Lilyana Naturals, Retinol 0.5% Eye Cream, 1 oz (30 g) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Although texture rather runny for an eye care product, lighter than lotion, but absolutely the strongest, most powerful, potent, no-nonsense yet light weight in texture eye cream i ever used! and i am pleased with results of just days of use! CAUTION & REMINDER : (1) Due to its liquid-y, lotion-y texture, beware of getting the product in your eyes during application. because it will sting and burn, its retinol. (2) LIGHT PRESS to dispense product or you will end up having too much for the eyes. But you can always expand coverage to areas between your brows( "11" frown lines) and nose( very good for improving or even eliminating stubborn black heads in just 1 or 2 applications). Overall, i am very pleased with the product and definitely see myself order again. If you find product too strong, intolerable, immediately slather on top another layer as buffer to mediate the discomfort

502c481f-cdbe-492e-9ff9-55c22a23e287
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This surprised me. It’s more of a liquid lotion than a cream. There is no scent. It doesn’t absorb quickly, it is best to use at night than during the day. You will need a richer and more emollient day eye cream. It may be too dry for more mature persons. That being said, it really delivered ! I have smoother and softer skin around my eyes, lighter, dark circles. Less noticeable crows feet. I have also been using Neutrogena Retinol face creams and oils. See my review for those products. I’m over 55. Live a very healthy lifestyle, vegan plant based, and a positive attitude daily meditation , walks with nature, yoga and Pilates. Facial massages and and firm believer in fascia foam roller to release negative energy.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

tried few times, not moisture enough but the ingredients are good

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Decent retinol eye cream, just make sure to put a good moisturizer over it.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Natural 👍🏻👍🏻

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Great product highly recommended

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

i didn't see any effect under my eyes

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I was really looking forward to this cream with high hopes. Fragrance-free, promising composition, convenient pump bottle, semi-liquid consistency. As a result, I somehow disappointed; (When applied to the skin, it stings and irritates minimally and not from the first application (it should be so! Otherwise, retinol does not work on our skin !!!) but ... .. you have to actively rub it, otherwise it will fall It’s a pity for the age-related delicate skin around the eyes for such intense friction; I usually apply funds to this area with very light movements, driving in with my fingertips. mask;) I apply around the eyelids 0.5 cm away from the ciliary edge and on the face. The effect is not bad; the skin has become a little lighter, updated, does not cause swelling and redness, but (!) dries. Like all products with retinol, it makes the skin I have to moisturize and, of course, do not forget to protect the skin from the sun 🌞 🙏🏻 Good and beauty to everyone! 🌎❤️🌸

b636074c-6c68-4fda-bfc7-5d0b3ba8add4
402b11f5-a2bc-47a6-ad07-2d120866c2f4
16d1d8ee-db2d-476a-bd91-b3cb256eb6bb
04393edb-b5cc-44ea-8b44-9dc4031014ed
TAnna
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The cream is practically odorless, there are no fragrances. As for the delicate skin of the eyelids, the percentage of retinol is even more than sufficient, for the first week of daily use, the skin tingled slightly, and in the morning, when I applied another eye cream, there was a slight reddening. Now the skin of the eyelids is already used to it, I like the cream, it is applied and absorbed easily, in the morning fine wrinkles are smoothed out, the skin is sufficiently moisturized, the eyelids do not swell. It's best to use every other day for a start, until your skin gets used to it.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It is a refreshing type cream that does not feel sticky when applied. It's strong with 0.5% retinol, but I also apply it to my neck as well as around my eyes. It is highly effective and is a pump type that is very easy to use.