Page 1 - Reviews - Lilyana Naturals, Retinol Face Wash, 6.35 fl oz (188 ml) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I was so overjoyed to see that iHerb now carries Lilyana Naturals! Living in Japan. it can be hard to find natural retinol products and I've wanted to try this line since i heard about it! And I am not disappointed with the product. It so nice on the skin and so effective!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I love this and will buy again. The smell is just right and soothing. I use it for washing my face at night. Its quite pricy for the size but I find its still worth it. It lathers very well and will wanna try other ones from this brand most definetly.

0133c9f8-6fc3-4ed2-8b18-806592790305
c104fbf8-63d2-4e9a-a4d8-972b0f67dd1f
f320e2f7-c219-4b07-a363-dd5dbe5a2ceb
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

pleasant smell and so far non irritating for me. although i find that for my oily skin, cleansers with salycilic acid works best. i use this in the pm. i limit my skin care regimen to 2 retinol containing pdts at the most in 1 routine to avoid irritation.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Little too foamy while washing. But skin is more firm after using

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Makes my skin feel clean and refreshed. Great price

Posted on May 10, 2022

quality and flavor is excellent

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Good product. Retinol is the key to anti aging.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I really liked the tool. Just a drop is enough, it lathers well, easily removes makeup. The skin after washing is well moisturized and pleasant to the touch.

958bb64d-addb-48cf-a834-e3f80863936f
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I liked the washbasin very much! Pleasant smell, thick consistency, moisturized skin after washing. The jar itself is made of thin plastic, you can press on the walls of the jar and then the product flows out.

9d25e574-8807-42e4-96ba-d7b379bbae26
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I love. Very economical - literally a drop is enough for the whole face, it foams and smells great. I leave it on my face for the retinol to take effect. Highly recommend..