HU

Posted on Mar 2, 2022
Watermelon-y!

I loved these watermelon cough drops - maybe a little too much. They are like candy. If you have dry mouth and need something to suck on and don't mind the sugar, it's great. They are addictive, and I went through the whole bag in 2 days. Wonderful watermelon flavor and scent.

Posted on May 24, 2022

High quality product wish there were more in each pack, there’s a really great for a sore throat and help soothe an inflamed throat, really love this product

I wanna tell you, one with honey is just amazing!!! This one is ok. I usually don't like nothing that has honey taste, we bought it accidentally, and fell in love with it, then we decided to try watermelon flavor. Honey is better.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Luden's Watermelon throat drops taste so good, and they help to not only soothe a dry, sore throat but they also provide for nice smelling breath.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Tasty! I bought these for my mom, she likes the luden's cherry drops and also likes watermelon a lot, these have a nice flavor.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I really like the taste of these Luden's cough drops, also it helps any throat issues quickly.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I had no idea Ludens made anything other than wild cherry or honey drops. I'm happy.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Taste wonderful! Really moistens my mouth which is why I purchased them.

Fourcoe
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I liked it! I will always order!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022