HU

Posted on May 28, 2022

I have always liked Lundberg rice; it is always good, always good quality. I got this rice through iHerb because my local store is (I hope temporarily) out of short grain brown rice. It is a staple of my diet. Just the one ingredient - good short grain brown rice. I especially like the texture of short grain rice and the slightly nutty flavor. This rice cooks up nice an tender and tastes great!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

This is my favourite rice. Unlike generic long-grain brown rice from the grocery store, which tends to be mushy and lacking in flavour, Lundberg short grain brown rice is nutty, deliciously chewy and springy, and freezes beautifully for easy leftovers. It’s lovely under curries and sauces, and shines as a simple meal with just butter and tajin. The flavour and texture is excellent enough that it doesn’t need to be masked behind accoutrements. My favourite application is fried up with onions and spices for burritos and burrito bowls. The chewy texture adds interest and is somewhat akin to ground meat in it’s textural role. High quality rice that doesn’t get mushy. Brown rice never tasted this good before I found this rice. And now I prefer it to standard white rices!

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Our family have been eating Lunberg's brown rice for years. Short brain rice is soft so I always mix it with long grain rice to make the texture just right.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I have been using this brand of rice for a long time. It never fails to satisfy hunger and I would recommend this to anyone looking for good-quality and healthy rice to put in their meals.

PrudentPrincess
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

i love this rice. i will soak it first for 30 mins before cooking. i add it with the white rice. i dont cook it alone

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Absolute best quality brown rice available on this website. I like that the package is easily resealable which help this rice to stay fresh for longer. Taste if fantastic too!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I've been buying Lundberg short grain brown rice for a long time. The flavor and consistency of the rice is excellent and pairs well with so many dishes. It's been hard to find online at a reasonable price, iHerb filled that void.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Very tasty and a nice texture. Lundberg is a good quality company

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Lundberg is the name I trust when it comes to rice whether it be brown or white, short or long.