HU

Based on 3,158 Ratings
2,361
Posted on Aug 2, 2022
4,978

My first time trying this type of honey: manuka. I've heard quite a lot but due to its price I never buy it until this one. I have sensitive skin. My skin is still adapting to this desert environment plus I work in the warehouse for long hours so it becomes super dry and easily cracking even bleeding.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I bought them when they are on sale. The price is nice and the quality is good with fresh date (best before 2024). The contained 35+ MGO ingredient are enough for me. Now I will drink a warm Manuka honey water every morning. Hope my immune system and throat health can be improved.

e48ccaa8-a15c-4cf9-aed6-d03f8cc5f942
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I really liked this product! Unlike other manuka honeys that i've tried, this one was simply amazing! The quality was high and the taste was immaculate. There are no harmful ingredients at all and when i took the right dosage of the product, it really benefitted me! Overall, i really liked everything about this product.

0ac957bc-e598-4d2e-a1a7-560abf28f525
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Our family has been honey users for years and this is our first time to try Manuka honey. How we loved it! It is thick, flavorful and has that hint of wild flower. We take this with warm water and apple cider vinegar at times for those days when we feel a cold coming. It is so good and the cold and cough is gone the next day.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

I love this brand!. I love the taste of manuka! I can only eat half a teaspoon a day without allergy reactions. It is great to use during cold/flu. Here's the recipe. Mix it with finely chopped red onion and keep overnight. Then take 1 tsp of syrup every 3 hours. Great for the immune system and works well against sore throat and cough. The higher MGO level the higher antibacterial properties manuka has. I recommend everyone to buy

Manuka honey is the best honey in the world! And it is a must-have product in every home of smart people and there is nothing to add. Whether you buy manuka honey online or in an organic food store or a chain that sells additives, it is important to check that the product has a UMF score of 20-25 or more. A manuka factor score of 10 or higher is reasonable. I invest a little more and buy the highest values in honey, and of course I only buy at iherb because I trust this site more than any other site in the world. I was first introduced to this wonderful honey by Professor Shmuel Edelstein from Israel, peace be upon him, and I thank him for that to this day.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Fast shipping great. quality product it the taste is pretty similar to regular honey. I try to take it from time to time to strength my immune system. I've also heard it may help infections and wounds but I haven't tried yet. all in all this is a great honey it feels really high quality but the package is really small so you might want to order two... I recommend

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

When I get a cold this is the first thing I need. Helps with sore throat. Taste is good, not too sweet, texture is smooth. The quality is good. The size could be a bit more, I run out of it quickly when I need it. Sometimes I just take a spoonful for the taste.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

A reliable company and a great product, I always recommend it for all uses, the most important thing that distinguishes dealing with iherb is trust and credibility in dealing and fast service And the quality is very high And strong efficacy of the ingredients, The size is good for the price

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I ran out of honey and the previous brand I ordered was discontinued so I got this. Quality wise it's beneficial to the body as it ingredients provides protection against common viruses and it's good for the gut, too. A teaspoon a day mixed with apple cider vinegar in water is my morning routine.