Page 1 - Reviews - Medi-Peel, Cica Antio Cream, 1.01 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
HU

Posted on May 11, 2022

good cream?like to use it after peels

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I will call it the magic cream, because it is not part of my lifestyle, I have very mental and sensitive skin, I used it for 15 days, my face changed, the color is no longer red, but has become clear and without dark circles, by the way, I put it under the eyes as well, as a moisturizer and skin treatment At the same time, especially with the winter season, I wash my face in the morning and put my sunscreen, I no longer wear full make-up, only lipstick and blush only, I used to put layers of foundation and powder and and, now I delete these moments from my day, I shortened it and got time and happiness at the same time. I love it and will buy it whenever it is empty. I will use it for a month and cancel a month to keep my face bright, by the way its scent gives a feeling of freshness.

4587a2b7-98ec-47c8-a359-78eac6c9f489
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

MEDI PEEL, my favorite brand of Korean cosmetics!!! Absolutely any product is cool and works 100%!!! Soothes, nourishes, moisturizes, removes redness !!! Very pleasant not obtrusive light smell of grass 🪴. I recommend! I apply it on my face after serum or ampoule! Is it easy 🔥 to buy??? Try? one hundred% !!!!! I recommend! If my review was useful to you, please like it 👍🏻, thank you 🙏

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good cream. I took it on the recommendation of a makeup artist. Very well soothes the skin and makes the complexion uniform. Not greasy, light pleasant fragrance.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Cream for restoring the skin barrier with centella, peptide complex and very good ingredients. Slightly mattifies, does not weigh down, soothes and evens out skin tone. Restores, heals the skin, relieves peeling Good soothes for problem skin of any type, suitable,

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Does not cause allergies. Doesn't always absorb well. But it moisturizes very well.

da03f4f1-655c-4dd2-967f-d736e6e472db
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Very good cream! I like most facial products of this brand.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I love the whole series of this brand They work great and see the results after applying any care of this brand

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

excellent cream for problem skin) heals inflammation, pimples, acne, perfectly soothes the skin due to centella) I sincerely recommend)

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I really liked the cream. Lightweight, comfortable and good on the skin