Page 1 - Reviews - Mei Apothecary, Triple Threat, LED Gua Sha Beauty Tool, 1 Tool - iHerb
HU
Posted on Oct 5, 2021

If you don't have this in your skincare collection, you need it!!! I love the shape in my hands. The LED feature is AMAZING but I was also surprised that I really love the warming feature! I can't even describe how relaxed and good it makes my skin feel. In just a few weeks I've already seen such great results in my complexion and have had less redness, less puffiness and more radiance. 10/10 would recommend

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I can't get over how amazing this is. I have watched many youtube videos about how healing red LED is so I've wanted to get a LED device for quite some time now. This makes my face feel so incredible and I can tell that it's making a difference. I keep getting compliments from my friends about how glowing my skin looks now! It took me a little bit to get the hang of the tool because it has so many features but now that I am familiar, I love them all. Can't recommend this enough. You truly see results and it is worth the money.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I am a recent convert to facial tools and was introduced to this mei apothecary LED Gua Sha Tool by a friend. She let me try it once and I immediately fell in love with it and had to get one for myself. The gentle warming effect is so soothing. It is now my favorite facial tool to use over a facial oil (I highly recommend Brightening Berry Vitamin C Facial Oil by Mount Lai!!). I also love that it is so easy to clean and sanitize. If you're on the fence... get it! I promise you won't regret your decision. iHerb shipping is quick and easy, too! I was even able to apply a 20% discount coupon.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

This tool is so cute to me. I love this LED Guasha Tool. It took me a while to figure out the multi-functions. Click once: vibration+ LED therapy Click twice: Vibration+heating Click three times: LED therapy+ heating Click four times: vibration+LED+heating I usually click four times to use all the functions together. I use it for 5 mins every other day after applying for Mount Lai's Plant Root Remedy facial oil. It feels so nice. My skin definitely glowing. The product comes with a USB charger which makes it easy to recharge. I highly recommend it. Please try your "click" and find your amazing results!

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Possibly the best gua sha tool I have tried. I love the different features, and how you can use them together or individually. I personally enjoy using the LED + vibrations after applying facial oil. The tool glides so nicely and my face instantly looks refreshed + de-puffed. It also is the perfect size to travel, which I prefer with products since I travel often. Can’t recommend enough!

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

I have used gua sha tools in the past, so I was really excited to see this that this product had heat, vibration and red LED light. I was looking for something easy to use that would provide me with multiple benefits and this is IT! I use this tool nightly after applying moisturizer and it has made a huge difference in my night routine. The heat is so relaxing that I've even seen improvement with my sleep. I usually kick back and watch Netflix and use this tool. I highly recommend it!

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

I hold a lot of tension in my face and this helps so much. The heat feature is amazing and really helps to melt the knots in my forehead. I like to use the tool with all three settings on (heat, led light, the vibration) to get all of the benefits. I use the same motions with this as I do with a regular stone gua sha tool. Sometimes with this electronic one I will just hold it against my skin to let the heat sink in. I feel so relaxed afterwards, and my skin feels better too. I really like using this on my neck & the back of my neck around my shoulders as well. I always look forward to using this tool after I finish applying all of my skincare, and I use it for the full 5 minutes in the evening. Because I work from home, sometimes I will sneak off of my computer and use this tool in the middle of the day if I just need a relaxing moment. I really like that it's rechargeable. So far I've just been charging it when I remember to. I use the cable that it came with and plug it into my laptop or the power cube that came with my iphone.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I was looking for an LED mask and found this on iHerb. It has a triple effect: - You can use the heat on its own. You massage your face and it is so relaxing - You have the vibrating function - this apparently helps with the cream penetration - You have the red LED light There are several combinations available but the one I like the most is all 3 together. I bought the Vitamin C brightening oil but you can use any slippery cream and massage your face. There are lots of tutorials online on the Gua Sha so you can learn how to do the facial massage online. I just use it before I go to bed and find it very relaxing.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

i just used it for two days i will give an update later, but i like the heating option i use it with my face oil and i get really red from blood circulating, plus it a very calming feeling wixh i love

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The worming feature is pretty good for relaxing the muscles, the vibration hardly noticeable on the face all on hand , the cut doesn’t fit the face perfectly like real guasha, the cove no need for it , it does affect the skin , I use it for week and a half does a little effect, good I give 7/10