HU

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I always keep my bcaa supplement in my diet and my lifestyle due to it helps me to maintain my muscles and reduce inflammation in my body after my workout in a nutshell at my recovery I take the bcaa. This brand is amazing because they really use a really clean ingredients and quality and also it’s vegan. The taste of this flavor is outstanding and size is just perfect for real. I into this item so much.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Great quality product with amazing ingredients and the taste is really good too! These BCAAs provide many benefits for workouts and fitness-people. Suitable for all diets, this improves recovery and endurance a lot. The packaging is not too big and the included scoop has a great size for easy measuring. I combine this product with many other products such as brewed Matcha Tea, Mushroom Powder, Supergreens and so on for the ultimate morning cocktail.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I use this during my run/ walk/ hike. I use 2 scoops in 24 oz of berry infused green tea along with 1/2 tsp pink salt. I'll add lemon juice too. This powder can make your hands feel tingly/ prickly, but it no longer has that effect on me. It's great for a little extra energy in my workouts. I definitely notice a difference in my muscle recovery if I do run out.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I love this post-workout product! The taste is my favorite. I definitely feel it working after a long workout. Tingling in my hands and arms let's me know it's doing its thing! Clean ingredients is a plus.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

What’s with the tiny scooper? Why not just include a scooper that equals one serving?? So strange…but the flavor is good if you get the ratio correct. Otherwise it’s gritty. Not sure why they want to us guess, though

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Great product arrived unbelievably early!! I drink arter hard workout and it helps restore my energy.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

This tastes great. There's a noticeable benefit to recovery times when I take these BCAAs.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Good price item, good taste, better drinking it with ice or cold water

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Tastes fine, but leaves a bit of grit when mixing - seems to eventually dissolve if left long enough.