Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Bromelain, 500 mg, 90 Capsules - iHerb
HU

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This one is really effective for digestion and pain in the joints. The pain in my wrist is gone after taking Natural Factors, Bromelain, 500 mg, so I bought this one regularly. It is easy to take it and I got it with a big discount. Best buy! I kept recommending my friends to buy it.

6eb04467-8fa6-4948-bf6b-ad60c0b94321
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

This is the best quality bromelain I have tried so far. It does not have any extra artificial ingredients like many others have. It helps with my asthma and allergies and digestion. It is also the best size and price I have found her at iHerb. I will keep ordering it, I'm very happy with it!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Started taking Bromelain for my knees thirteen years ago. Before that I took Glucosamine for two years and it did nothing for me. Found out Bromelain must he taken on an empty stomach or it wont be effective. I take one capsule 40-minutes before breakfast and another 2-hours after dinner. Since I have arthritis I had to omit potatoes from my diet and this is why Bromelain works well for me.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Just received this order in Thailand. Free shipping and it took only 9 days. I am pretty happy with that. I ordered it to see if it can do anything for the floaters in my right eye that are becoming increasingly annoying. It will take some time to know the results. Meanwhile the Bromelaine should help my digestion.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Bromelain is an enzyme for weight loss and weight control. Influences the processes of carbohydrate and protein metabolism. Strengthens the functional activity of the intestines. It has a mild anti-inflammatory effect. Reduces blood clotting. Bromelain is a natural product, a proteolytic enzyme that breaks down proteins. Found in papaya, pineapple and other plants. When taken with food, Bromelain acts more like a digestive enzyme, helping to break down and assimilate proteins, activating other enzymes and improving the digestion process.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I recently had Fue hair transplant and needed a supplement to help with swelling. I found this pineapple enzyme / bromelain after doing my research, i can clearly see the difference in swelling since i started taking these. Great supplement, will refill.

b785d48c-555d-4362-84df-b4418cab096b
788b8c56-f217-4c21-b819-e853563eb821
Posted on May 31, 2022

Bromelain is extracted from pineapple stalks, one of the sulfur-containing proteolytic enzymes (enzymes that can digest proteins). Can be used as an aid in gastrointestinal and gallbladder disorders, bloating, abdominal pain. The results of several studies have confirmed the immunomodulatory properties of bromelain. Studies have shown that bromelain has a positive effect on gastrointestinal motility, stimulates intestinal secretion and thus neutralizes the harmful effects of enterotoxins. The fibrinolytic enzyme inhibits the formation of thrombi. I am using it for 2 months and I am feeling positive changes in digestion. Please click👍if this is helpful🙏.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I'm happy with everything I've tried so far from this brand. You get 180 capsules which is great value for the price. I've found it helps when I've eaten a bit too much protein to eat one of these straight away to deal with any tummy upset and bloating. I'm not a big meat eater so I don't use these very often but for regular meat eaters its a great product in my opinion. Its easy to swallow the capsules.