Page 1 - Reviews - NATURELO, Omega+DHA Gummies, Lemon & Orange, 60 Vegetarian Gummies - iHerb
HU

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Definitely not as potent as the fish oil omega-3's but this one is a great tasting, vegetarian, easy to chew good quality Omega Supplement with no after taste. I purchased it on a special price and will be definitely buy again.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I bought these for my 80 yo dad who can’t swallow pills and he loves them, and I love that he is getting the benefits of Omega3 while enjoying the taste Great quality/ price ratio, i ordered more of them.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Quality is good, the taste is good. My kid and I both love it.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I hope it works well but I loved the taste.

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

No fish taste and smells good

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

My daughter loves this taste

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Thanks to the manufacturer for this quality product !! 1. Universal, suitable for the whole family (the main thing is to have teeth) 2. Composition! It is completely natural 3. I give a child 2.5 years old who refused to accept any other omega (this is my salvation) 4. There is no unpleasant smell

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

God this is a find! The quality is just wow! Omega ingredients all at once. The taste is pleasant. Suitable for any age, melts in your mouth. The main thing will help maintain health. The benefits are immediately noticeable, even cellulite is reduced. No side effects and inflammation. There is a little bit of fish or taste, but not really important. The packaging is pretty tight.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I ordered the first Omega through a friend, and not only Omega. Also vitamin D3, C, zinc. A lot for a grandson. I monitored almost the entire site with omega, I decided to order this one, from Naturello. the name itself speaks for itself, I have been drinking for two weeks now, I noticed: waking up in the morning became easy, I get up and have no desire to lie down again, because it is winter, we lack so much for the body. The sun is missing. My Omega helps me, now they made an order with the bridegroom, she ordered both herself and her mother. I drink twice a day after meals. very tasty, no smell of fish. I also want to say about the nails: there was a long period, I did a manicure with gel polish, which dehydrated the nail plate very much, and now they have become a little stronger, more elastic, but it’s still a long time to ideal, but I’m sure that with omega I will make up for everything. If my review was helpful, please like it. now I’ll wait for the order, there are other vitamins, and I’ll write about them. and about children too. grandson (2 years old) is already drinking vitamins, I will write in the next review. thank you for attention

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Vegan omega! Found and loved this one. Plus, a very pleasant form in the form of marmalade: no need to swallow and drink.