Page 1 - Reviews - Neutrogena, Body Clear, Body Wash, Pink Grapefruit, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This is so good i am almost done with my first bottle so im gonna definitely re purchase another one. My back has definitely cleared up ( dark scars/scars) has become lighter , i try to use it daily and im sure if i use it more my back will be cleared soon. The scent is mild and the size is good. It benefits me a lot and it is gentle

318c52e0-7f0a-41dc-b98a-0f72a1dfe0c3
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

It’s a bit darker than picture like a red gel. I use the grapefruit pink series face wash and scrub too and wanted to try this for body. It’s a bit stronger than the face one so ensure to body wash as normal and use this only on the acne prone body parts. Don’t use on face. Recommend! If this review was useful please like :)

Posted on May 21, 2022

it’s a great product with a great scent and quality I use it every time I take a shower it feels good and gentle on the skin and it has a great benefit for your skin and the sensitive skin it does not feel dry and the size is good.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I haven’t used this recently but it’s a great smelling (grapefruit scent, smells like their grapefruit face wash), easy to use body wash. Good quality, I feel like it helps keep your shoulders, back and chest free of breakouts. Not too drying so okay for sensitivities skin. Quite gentle. Key ingredient is salicylic acid so you get the benefit of managing breakouts. Cute packaging and colour.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This body wash has a very lovely, refreshing scent that makes your skin feel smooth and moisturised after use. My husband suffers from very dry, sensitive skin, which benefits greatly from this gentle product. For the size and quality, it is good value for money. Packaging is sturdy (i.e. none leaked out during transit).

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Did not see any distinct result after using but it certainly smell very nice! Package is pretty too and body wash has mini beads that need to try to burst it to get the full benefits. Scent is like peach + pomegrenate. Doesn't dry out my skin and feels clean after use. Just that consistency is thicker than our regular body wash so need to put more water to make it spreadable. Great product with good price! ;)

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Product was promptly delivered and well-packed. have been using this for a few months now and I find it pretty easy to use + great for sensitive skin! It has a nice grapefuit scent too, and has helped to reduce some tiny bumps on my back :) generally a pretty affordable and value-for-money product that i would recommend.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

this really works even with my sensitive dry skin! great quality and size. I do not like the scent at first but then I use to it. Not because it’s not nice but I don’t like the grape fruit smell. Package is easy to use and arrive in good condition.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

This product is amazing! Great to use when showering after a long workout at the gym to prevent breakouts! Great smell, clean and crisp, not mediciney, the pink grapefruit is the perfect scent to add a clean finish to your shower. Love the micro scrub in the wash as well, feels like you are gently exfoliating a well. Summer is fast approaching with high temperatures, workouts, yard work, and sweating. This product will help keep your skin fresh and unblemished. I highly recommend

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I use it whenever I deal with body breakouts, as I am prone to blemishes on the chest and back. When I’m in the shower, I use it with a loofah and I let the product work for a couple of minutes. After doing this procedure for some days in a row, my chest and back are clear and smooth!