HU

Posted on Jul 11, 2022
Excellent Multi for Women over 55!

I appreciate the fact that these are fermented whole food vitamins which are easier to digest. So on those days when you're running out the door you can take these on an empty stomach with no problem. This is a high quality product that I will continue to repurchase. Yes they are pricey, but they are well worth it. Pay now or pay later!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

It is really good for mom. Vitamins is essential for the elderly, but it is not easy for to daily take all of them because there are lots of vitamins needed to take. But this multivitamin makes it easier for them to take vital nutrition every day. The ingredients are made with high quality of sources. Most of them are organic or non-GMO.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Great quality made with chemical free and safe ingredients. I like that you only have to take one a day. Formulated for my age bracket efficiently so was able to eliminate other vitamins I had been taking individually. Not hard to open pill bottle, and the pill is easy to swallow.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Hi, I bought this product for my mother. At first it was not easy to swallow. Later she liked the fact that there only one pill and no need to separate the fruit taste and the vegetables taste as it was with the product of Juice Plus. Also she was surprised to see that the effect is as the same as the primary product without the side effects. so we are very pleased of this product and of course the price is one of the fourth then they primary product. wish you all good health.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

So glad that IHerb carries these whole food vitamins from New Chapter. I ran out, called New Chapter and the customer service representative told me that iherb is one of their carrier’s . The vitamins came to me in great shape. Very fresh. Highly recommend!. Most definitely will be ordering these again! TY Iherb for carrying New Chapter

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Good for my mom. I've been buying this vitamin for my mom for almost two years. She really like s it because she feels comfortable with this and she realizes that it helps her skin condition. She looks younger! Also it is really convenient for her to keep her healthy. Only one tablet is needed a day for her health.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I love New Chapter health products. The 55+ Whole Food Multivitamin is perfect because just one vitamin per day provides the nutrition that my body wants Also, the 55+ multivitamin is especially formulated to meet the needs of my age group. I always have one in the morning with my meal, but they are recommended by New Chapter for anytime, with meals or on an empty stomach. They are made with organic vegetables and herbs and provide special immune, heart, bone and energy support. Additionally, they are fermented, which makes them so much easier to absorb. This is a real benefit because as we know as our body ages, its absorbtion ability can decrease.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I bought 3 bottles of this multivitamin so my mom who is over 70 and I can take it daily. I like that there's one for over 40 and over 55 or 60. The supplement content should def. vary depending on your age. Hope this will enhance the quality of my life.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I have been taking Zyflamend for about 10 years. My joints were sore and ached all the time. I started on Zyflamend and within a month my joints felt better and I was able to walk and exercise without pain. I totally recommend Zyflamend if you have joint aches.