Page 1 - Reviews - NOH Foods of Hawaii, Hawaiian Seasoning Salt, Original, 9 oz (255 g) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

The package is bigger than I thought! This gives a natural umami to your dishes and it’s perfect as a gift!

Posted on May 15, 2021

Sehr gut, mal ein ganz anderes Salz.

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

Excellent salt. Good if you are making kalua pig.

Posted on Mar 18, 2021

great

Posted on Feb 4, 2021

Nice but not spatial

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I'm glad it was bigger than I expected. I have a lot of salt, but I bought it because this package is cute. It looks like Himalayan pink salt.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I really like the so-called salts of this manufacturer. For me, it's more like spices. I marinate with it, add it when cooking and already in ready-made dishes. Very tasty, try it.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I used to hear a lot about Hawaiian salt, but I never thought it tasted so good! There is no bitterness in it, but there is a pronounced salty and sweetish taste. Now she is my favorite.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I can't forget the delicious salt I bought in Hawaii, the brand is different, and although it's a little expensive, I found Hawaiian salt on iHerb and bought it. Is delicious! Meat, fish and soup will be delicious if you add this.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

A slightly sweet spice. I used it for meat dishes. It's slightly pink, cute, and easy to use, so I'll continue to use it.