Page 1 - Reviews - Noughty, Hey Curl, Scrunching Jelly, For Curly and Wavy Hair, 6.7 fl oz (200 ml) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

wow superb! i have a wavy hair. put it on dry hair to try and it makes no frizz while keeping the volume and all of this without it looking greasy! i am very happy with this jelly... thank you seller edit: tried many stuff for my hair, by far it is the best. i use it just by itself. it does not dry my hair. it makes my curls pop and shine, but not in a greasy way. best product for fine, wavy hair.

707d80ee-e8cb-42ea-8122-0c3eccbc55f9
487a6f5d-0f62-487b-bef4-13bf665eac75
Posted on Aug 25, 2021

The best curl gel everrrrrrr. I have repurchased this like more than 5 times. Its the legit best i love to use it on my 2b and 2c curls

fca9625e-cb6e-46b7-92c0-2bb3dba88294
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Perfect on wavy hair, I usually use this to refresh on day 2 and 3. And perfect to use for hairstyles to slick back hair. Does not give a super hard cast. It’s its a really nice soft gel. And it comes in a big bottle. Would definitely recommend

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I purchased it as a trial. After reading the reviews I had great expectations. I guess being on the natural side, it won’t behave like the other products. I have fine curly hair, so for me it doesn’t really work.. there’s no definition or any other effect.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

My partner and I love using this product, I have loose curls, and he has tighter curls, but this works perfectly for both of us and has been very beneficial. I love the scent, but it is not too overpowering either. It's excellent quality for the price and packaged to stop it from bursting in transit.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

It has a lovely scent I use it on damp hair, it keeps your curly or wavy hair Set for long time the size is very good the quality of the product is wonderful but moisturize your hair also I recommend this product I love naughty products and it’s OK for sensitive hairstyles

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Using it with other noughty set for curly hair routine (shampoo,shower conditioner ,leave in conditioner), its very good, can’t believe I had curly hair, that’s all what I had to know

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I love this product. I bought it with cream from the same line and it gives great definition and my curls have shape much longer. It does not weight hair down that is great since I have thin hair. I would definitely recomend this product.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I like it, gives soft lasting waves to my almost straight hair. I would definitely try more products from this brand, since they have natural ingredients and no harmful substances that strip and damage hair.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

The product keeps my hair light and brings out my curls without being too heavy. You will only need a small amount. I love the smell too.