HU

Posted on Jun 5, 2022
love

this is great toothpaste, it leave my mouth so clean with no weird paste, or film. I don't even like any other paste now.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

So easy to use. The price is reasonable for its size. It works well and gentle for sensitive gums. My teeth whites gradually so it looks clean and fresh breath too. I like it.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

This has a funny aftertaste to me, sort of a soapy flavor, not a very good wintergreen. I also discovered I don't like gel toothpaste.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

This product is great for people who suffer from sensitivity, yet want to avoid products with flouride. Not only does it have a pleasant taste, but it is effective for plaque control and also does whiten your teeth. The whitening effects are milder than a whitening strip, but the fact that the hydrogen peroxide eliminates plaque so effectively helps with whiteness.

Posted on Apr 28, 2021

We've used this for years and years...they were unavailable for quite a while, but as soon as it was back, we haven't used anything since! Love the gel, and it helps keep my tea stains at bay while leaving a nice, clean feeling! Flavor is great and minty! Love the peroxide...

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I have purchased this product in the past and had good results (whitening with no tooth sensitivity). I am now on my third tube, and I notice that my teeth have become very sensitive. It took several weeks after stopping for the sensitivity to go away. It might require alternating between the whitening and non-whitening versions of this product to minimize this effect.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Only natural toothpaste I use. Works well on plaque & whitening. Naturally kills bacteria as well!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I wanted a cruelty-free toothpaste with a nice minty taste, and this is it.

alenkiherb
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I simply love this oral dental gel, you feel that is working from the 1st use. It seems to remove oral plaque very fast!