HU

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
My "Go To" for Over 15 years!

This shower gel is wonderful - we gave up bar and other soapish forms and have used only this for the last 15 years. Our household ranged in age from children to seniors. It has a very subtle natural scent but is not "scented". It is gentle on the skin but cleans well. The ingredients are all top-notch. We use it on our faces and all body parts without any drying effect. I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem nor irritation. It is concentrated, so you get value for the size of the bottle (I wish iHerb offered a gallon size...just sayin'). It is a great formulation that keeps our skin healthy and happy at a reasonable price.

My favorite shower gel!!! It has gentle smell, not fragrant. Usually, after shower I have very dry skin. After this gel my skin was so soft and not dry at all. Natural ingredients, non-soap formula. Love it💖 Highly recommended!!!

96eada0a-4ed8-4489-adf8-f075e79d661f
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

It has no scent as it is mentioned , the size is very good for the price , it is gentle on the skin I used it when I had laser sessions , it is good for sensitive skin and it doesn’t feel dry after I washed it

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I love that this can be used as a shampoo as well and that it is unscented. Shipping to Canada was quicker than I expected.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I love this product! I bought it to try a new soap mostly for the face, and I love the way it feels on the skin - and the skin feels after that. I feel that it's a great value for money and I will definitely buy again!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I have developed some strange allergies the last couple years, and suddenly i'm allergic to everything. My regular unscented body wash by Olay has been discontinued so I scrambled to find a replacement. I was unsure about this, as there are botanicals in it, and even essential oils have been giving me horrible rashes all of a sudden. But this has worked WONDERFULLY. There's a mild scent just from the ingredients (no added fragrance), the GSE that's in it seems to help me avoid smelling kind of weird by the end of the day (killing bacteria, i assume) which is an awesome bonus, it doesn't dry my skin out (a HUGE issue for me), and it doesnt make me itchy. They discontinued the old scents like Vanilla Chai (doesn't matter, im probably allergic to it now <_<), so I really hope they don't discontinue this one. I guess my only complaint is I wish bottles were bigger. I go through them pretty quickly.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Not the solution for a dry skin, in my experience. I have a dry skin and also a very limestone water, which doesn’t help at all. Also I installed a limestone filter but this shower gel leaves my skin still very dry , so for my purpose not really the solution.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Usually my dry skin needs to be moisturized with some body lotion after every shower session. This body wash somewhat eases this default procedure as my skin doesn't feel that dry after the use of Nutribiotic product. No soap as it is.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Great shower gel, nice lather, really clean feeling. I was using peppermint shower gel and this is a nice change, also having good safe ingredients.