Page 1 - Reviews - Palmers, Coconut Butter Formula with Vitamin E, Eventone Face Cream, 2.7 oz (75 g) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

It's my second bottle and i can see the great results. - Reduced dark&Age spots and acne scars - My face and neck getting brighter and look shine and radiance. - Improve skin in overall - Clarify my face , my face is firm, soft and smooth. This cream is good brightening, moisturizer and improvement. Good for aging , crack , dry , sensitive and all skin types. It's intense texture cream but fast absorption i focus on dark spots it's lighter. I use it at day with arbutin serum , fast results for my skin. I like it , great quality and benefits for skin and issues. Big size and luxury package. Don't worry about the scent it's soft and lovely has a signature from Palmer's. Suggest it!! 💗💗

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

It's good for my aging skin, i use it at morning apply to my face and neck focus on dark spots it's great results. It reduced dark spots, brighter skin and tone enhance my face. It's good moisturizer and brightening cream with niacinamide very gentle and rich texture. I have sensitive skin this cream gentle to my face. Great benefits for skin issues. Palmer's is gentle skincare products with quality, i love it. It's worth , big size and good results.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I like it, intense and nice scent for me. I use at AM and PM , it make face look bright and clear suddenly maybe because it contain sunscreen. Whatever i like it , big size , night texture and good moisturizer at winter. I think it's suitable for aging , dark spots and damage skin. Nice cream. 😁

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I bought this cream to helped with my hyperpigmentation (dark spots) in my face and for my hands. My hands are darker than my face, so I hope this cream can help my hands. I can't wait to see the result; I will update about my progress after 30 days later. Don't forget to put thumbs up if my information helps you.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

It’s a great product, I use it once a day daily and the results were shocking my skin is now brighter, shinier and softer and it happened in very short time (about 3 weeks) and I will continue all the amount to see greater results. The scent is beautiful, the quality is high, the amount is enough, and the package is well sealed.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

The Palmer’s night cream that I use is still out of stock so I opted to try this. It’s not the same scent but it’s not bad. It smells good and it smelled citrusy for me, so it gives off a refreshing scent. It’s moisturizing but can feel sticky/tacky which is the part I don’t like about it.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

I have been looking for this product for sometime now and glad that iherb has the Palmer's face collection. For those with dry skin/combination skin, you may want to mix product with aloe vera gel or your serum of choice to improve moisture. Product spreads easily when mixed with aloe vera gel, serum of choice or any facial oil (Rosehip oil, grapeseed oil etc.) Will purchase again to stock up for winter

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I apply it 2 times a day on dark spots you will see results after 4 days, I think it will be a part of my skin routine

38b5e924-23b4-4776-bd6d-329a11f73c3b