Page 1 - Reviews - Pyunkang Yul, Calming Low pH Foaming Cleanser, 5.07 fl oz (150 ml) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I am so glad I decided to get this cleanser! I use two pumps each time I wash my face, once in the morning, then again at night before heading to bed. It's gentle and doesn't dry my face out, but my skin feels really clean afterwards. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Did I say that I love this? So gentle and doesn't dry my skin after cleansing. Quality I would say is good. I think it helped my acne battles. I will buy this again for sure after it runs out, which is so close. I bought this last October and am still using it now.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I just used the entire collection today. This product doesn't have any scent. It gently cleanse my sensitive skin. It doesn't dry it out. It has a foamy texture. The quality and size is good for the price. I can't stress enough how much I LOVE the minimalistic packaging of the product.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

A really great and non irritating cleanser! Doesn't leave your skin feeling tight, cleans really well, esp. when using cleansing brushes, keeps the skin feeling moisturized. I personally need 2 pumps for my face and neck to make me feel like the amount is enough, as the foam really disappears quickly. Definitely recommend for any skin type, worth trying!

Posted on May 10, 2022

I like this cleanser. I have sensitive skin with rosacea. Pros: no scent, nice foam, easy to use, good size for the money. Cons: if I don’t put a moisturiser right away, it feels as if it dries skin just a little bit. Maybe it will work better on oilier skin rather than dry. Still a great product, that I highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This cleaner is good, it cleans my faces very well without stripping it to much, however, it tends to strip my face a little bit in the winter so I prefer it for the summer season, for the reference I have oily/combination skin. The packaging is really nice and it dispense the perfect amount of cleanser to use.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I love this gentle cleanser. My sensitive skin had no reactions at all. I use it every morning and also every evening. After i use it the skin feels so clean.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Pyungkangyul products are nice and this one is very mild and good to use in the morning when you just want remove any excess oil from your night time routine. ♥️

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Absolutely fragrance free, gentle foam cleanser. 2 pumps per facewash is enough but not sure if enough for oily and heavily polluted skin. Optimal daily use for not too hod days

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

As a result, this is now my first and most favorite washing foam! I use it on a regular basis, every day and I really like it!