HU

Posted on Sep 7, 2021
Perfect Substitute!

I love the Pyure brand and I never knew that they also did a powdered sugar blend! And I am so happy because it's perfect! It is truly sweet, sweeter than the granular blend in my opinion, so you don't need that much. Which makes it last longer, so I couldn't recommend it more highly!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I bought a few different brands of sugar substitutes in iherb. Some sugar substitutes are less sweet. Some are out of stock. So I bought this one. It’s sweet and taste good. You can keep it in your handbag. Just a few drops give enough sweetness. Good for dining outside.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

The taste is good, no after taste at all!It is not so sweet as promiced. I feel it's as sweet as suger, not more then that, not twise as promised. The product is good. The size of the package is smaller then used to be and the prize went up, It used to be 454 gram . I was worried that they also changed the ingredients and the taste but no they didn't. thank you for that, this is why I keep buying this item. This is still the best stevia blend I found so I do recommend it.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

My mom uses this on her keto recipes. She loves it so much. It gives a special texture and the taste is great from what I hear. 👍

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Convenient and high quality sweetener. No funny or artificial taste like some other sweeteners and this one isn't too sweet either. I use it in my tea, coffee and hot chocolate and it's great.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Used it for many recipes and it works great. Used it also on some drinks when I ran out of my regular sweetener without leaving a weird aftertaste.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Tried baking keto cakes with this sweetener for a few times and very happy with the taste and extra credit to the fact that it is organic at this price!!

Posted on May 3, 2022

I have used this sugar substitute for a long time. I tried two other stevia brands but this brand is just right in terms of taste, sweetness, aftertaste and price.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

It is the best tasting sugar substitute I found until now. I generally use the granular form, but powdered is great for some backing decoration