Page 1 - Reviews - , - iHerb
HU

Posted on May 15, 2022

Good scent very high quality , normal mask size , good compositions , moisturize from the heart , very gentle texture, my skin is sensitive but It makes it glow 😍😍 i love it , the most beautiful mask I’ve ever used 😍❤️ can be used for all ages , good packaging , gonna buy again for sure thanks iherb

2a0aa933-32d6-4f00-8c1c-43eb02442ef4
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

That's right, I had previously used sheet masks from other brands and honestly I was not able to notice any difference between before and after using it, however this mask is another story! My skin is incredibly soft after using it, and the best thing is that the effect lasts. My skin is normal to dry, and now I have started using tetrinoin, so my skin is much drier than normal (even peeling). This mask rehydrates my skin and makes all that peeling go away. Due to the dryness of my skin, it is extremely sensitive right now, however this mask does not irritate my skin at all. I also do not find any strong scent in it.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Excellent Hydrating Beauty Sheet Mask. This mask moisturizes well, rejuvenates the skin and helps to make the skin smooth. The product contains sodium hyaluronate, Spinacia Oleracea leaf powder, Uuron-Cha Ekisu, etc. This mask follows the contours of the face and suits me perfectly. It makes my skin radiant and healthy. Highly recommend!

TatyanaL
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Great 1 sheet mask. I tried two of them and liked the process but didn't see any difference after only one use. Hope, it works.

631bfd0e-3325-42e1-b1fe-c6005377967c
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

A very pleasant mask, it has a pleasant one, I will definitely purchase a large package as well. It helps a lot to relax after a working day. Moisturizes the face, has a good composition of useful materials.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

A very pleasant mask, it has a pleasant smell, I will definitely purchase a large package as well. It helps a lot to relax after a working day. Moisturizes the face, has a good composition of useful materials.

Mummyummy
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

RADIANT SEOUL well known for good quality collagen mask and I bought a few other ranges of this brand face masks to try every alternate nights. Asia weather is humid and I sleep with air-condition on every night, if I do not use these masks, my skin will becomes extreme oily the next morning due to dryness... The extra lotion left in the package I usually keep in the fridge and use it the next morning to keep my skin moist throughout the day....

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I really love all of the products I have used so far from this line. This mask was super moisturizing and gentle on my sensitive skin. It has a light scent that is not overbearing. I will definitely purchase more Radiant Seoul masks in the future and recommend giving them a try for their high quality!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I bought these for my husband. After trying the trial size, he asked me to order the full size. What he likes the most is the convenience. He doesn't stick to any skincare routine, and doesn't use any diy or ready made masks, but the sheets are easy and quick. Nothing to prepare or spread on the face. Of course, they are also easy to remove. The ingredients are gentle. He says he can feel his skin moisturized and refreshed, yet also very clean. The masks are unscented, and he had no problem with them. If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Lovely quality hydrating mask which leaves skin feling so soft and supple. Provides a gentle moisturizing benefit especially for sensitive skin with no scent. Package and size appropriate for a facial mask and would be beneficial for frequent use by any age group. Loved the composition of quality ingredients. Would definitely purchase again.