HU

Recycle4better
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I used it for me, my husband and my little girl. Its smell is not annoying at all and gives quick results. I put a little of it on the chest, back, neck and nose. I liked the result and bought more of it for easy placing in the bag when going out anywhere 👍🏻

c1443029-9f6b-4b42-befd-36a3c8d10683
5404db27-889d-4c37-b163-b75286001260
a0c9cdae-696a-4c70-a05b-98747a5ae681
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

It's so nice, it brought me back to my childhood when similar ointments were used. I didn't feel the effect of the salve, but I really like this idea. I like the composition, the packaging is great. It had no effect on me, which is not a negative for the product, maybe it's a matter of perception. The aroma is pleasant. I recommend.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Pleasant smell and texture, great for the whole family. Great for relieving congestion in chest or sinuses. It doesn't need to be rubbed on to the chest for those who don't like that. Put a small amount into a bowl of boiling water and leave on a bedside table or chest of drawers. Alternatively, wipe a clean tissue over the surface of the balm and then tuck it inside a pillow case or on the bedside table.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Love this stuff, has no petroleum, natural etc. I often add my own peppermint or eucalyptus oil to it to make it stronger and rub in the chest and throat and neck and sometimes around my nose. It's great when travelling for airconditioned hotels etc. Great product and better than vicks.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

We'we been ussing it for whole family for 4 years now and we love it. Especialy good for small kids ( not babies), since it helps them breathe in case od some cold infections. We are regular buyer and we intend to stay so. Would recomend it for small kids and for the whole family.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

What I thought would be a good alternative to Vick's vapor rub, turned out to be much BETTER. Having bad sinus issues, I rub this on every night and it has helped my sinus open without the heavy burning sensation of Vicks. Additionally, I can rub this on my temples and the peppermint oil relieves tension and helps me fall asleep faster. I will repurchase over and over, a new must have for me.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I am using it for all members of my family, kids from 1 year old and adults. The smell is pretty good, I also feel lavender, so I like it. I think helps get rid of snot and cough faster, if you are using it every 3 hours.

acc5108c-89e8-4155-927a-29eca0a9ba1f
11b11a81-71b3-4b06-ad19-0a2d342d5a09
b3a7ccd3-9f66-4c06-bb8d-c36c7a280b4c
ce7603e9-b9c8-429c-89f6-4645f14a6cad
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I bought this to try as I no longer had any vicks left. I love the stick version, no paste stuck to my hands. Just rub it on with the stick and you are good to go. It really helped de-congest me and its scent is great too. I've used it multiple times now and still have lots left. Great quality and value for money! Loved it!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Love anything “Sierra Bees”. Have always wanted to buy a clean, non toxic remedy for colds and this seemed like a good buy. Havent tried it yet but i almost know i will love it from previous experience with this brand. This is small but it actually does last a lot longer than expected. Scent is so strong but probably very effective as well.