Page 1 - Reviews - Simple Mills, Seed & Nut Flour Sweet Thins, Chocolate Brownie, 4.25 oz (120 g) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

These seed and nut flour sweet thins are definitely my favourite go-to snack when I want a sweet and chocolatey treat. They have a light, crispy texture and a rich cocoa flavour, that does taste like brownies. They aren't too sweet and have a great, nutty flavour. It's hard to eat only one, so it's great that they are a healthier snack option.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

Wow, these are delicious! I’m a huge fan of Simple Mills and was excited to try their new Sweet Thins. I was not disappointed! The watermelon seed flour gives them this amazing crispy texture and they taste so much like a brownie. Best of all, I know these sweet thins are made with 100% purposeful ingredients so there is no feeling guilty afterwards. Be careful though, you might gobble up an entire box in one day! I really hope IHerb will soon carry the Mint Chocolate crackers as well!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Wow, had to write a review for these, they are so good. It’s hard to believe that a thin, cracker like sweet snack could taste so decadent, but these are really chocolatey and delicious. Tastes like an indulgent treat, made with super healthy ingredients. Grain free, really good quality. Will buy again. The only downside is the price! But you only need a few to feel like you’ve had a decent dessert, so the pack size lasts for a while.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I tried this for the first time and had to order more right away as I love it! It has quality ingredients and it really tastes great! I enjoy eating it for a healthy snack. It fits into my restricted diet and it makes me so happy that I found it!

Posted on May 13, 2022

Omg these are so good! It actually taste like brownies but a cookie version. They are a bit hard but there is not artificial taste/sweetness like those Annie's bunny biscuits. There is no after taste at all either. I would 11/10 recommend buying it. I might also try out other flavours too.

Posted on May 1, 2022

These taste so delicious! I love that the ingredients aren’t just almond flour like simple mills other products. They’re the perfect snack size, especially when you have a chocolate craving. It’s hard to find snacks on a gluten free diet that taste good, but the quality and taste is so good!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Absolutely love these and love this brand. The ingredients are top notch and they taste like the flavour of a very popular cookie brand (without the cream middle or bad ingredients). They have a great flavour and great crunch. One tip however, ensure you squeeze the air out of the package and wrap the bag up when storing, as they easily can become moist and lose the crunch. I imagine this is because they aren’t full of preservatives and chemicals, so it’s a very easy solution for a tasty snack with really good ingredients.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

These are the best gluten free cookies!!! They are also cane sugar free. I can't stand chewy cookies and it was hard to find crunchy cookies that didn't have tons of cane sugar or some horrible artificial sweeteners in them. These cookies are a little expensive but the quality is totally worth it!

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Really great ingredients and I like the taste of them. They're not overpowering and you don't need to eat a lot of them at one time either. There are some items from this brand I'm not really a fan of because it's too salty and not edible but this snack is a really good one.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Simple Mills does it again! These taste so chocolatey and remind me of the chocolate teddy grams I used to eat as a child. They are quite unique in that they contain watermelon seed flour, which lends the more crispy/crunchy texture. I regret not buying more boxes! Love Love Love!