Page 1 - Reviews - Simply Organic, Spicy Curry Powder, 2.80 oz (79 g) - iHerb
HU

Posted on May 19, 2022

I have loved and enjoyed all of the simply organic range that I have tried This is a lovely curry powder Even though I like simply organic “curry powder “ better than this “spicy curry powder” Both are very tasty though Very versatile and easy way to make a curry I just Sauté up garlic and onion in a pan sprinkle on the curry powder heat through for a few moments then I add either tomatoes chopped and a bit of water or a nice can of organic tomatoes -if you want it creamy add coconut cream Then I add my vegetables And chickpeasor lentils or my chicken and vegetables depending on what I’m wanting at the time I also like to add curry powder into my omelettes and my baked egg dishes It’s wonderful shopping with IHerb-great discounts -things are packed well and come fast I’m in Australia and they’re here in a weeks time

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

The spices and herbs from Simply Organic are some of the highest quality out there compared to more supermarket brands in the same price range. I have replaced my spices gradually with theirs. The packaging also makes it easy to see (there are also printed labels on their covers) so you can just about store and take them out when cooking easily. this is perfect for butter chicken, japanese curry and so on.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This curry powder is a great quality. The ingredients are simply spices that are essential to Indian cooking such as coriander powder, cumin, turmeric, and so on. It tastes very good with coconut milk curries. Everything is organic, so that's another plus. I use it once in a while, so this powder will last me a long time. I love the taste though and am trying to incorporate it into more dishes.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Love this brand and the spicy blend means a little goes a long way. Plus they have spice names on the lid so they go straight in the spice draw.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Love this for adding extra punch to my homemade Japanese curry stew. I like to make mine from scratch so I know exactly what's in it. Highly commended.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I love this product, it’s also great for people with IBS since there is no onion or garlic added. Super flavorful, healthy, nice containers . What’s not to love?

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Simply Organic spices never dissapoint. So much value for the price point and taste is always good! Ive made some great curries with this, but I recommend to sprinkle over a stir fry, that is also delishi.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Love them! They are so tasty and handy to have in the kitchen! Highly recommended!

5457084d-3aa9-4326-8c70-7938810f8d0d
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

The perfect spice. I add it to pretty much everything.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Item as expteced, Great quality product, Great price, shipped very quickly, packaged well. would buy again.