Page 1 - Reviews - Sunny Isle, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Pure Butter, Lavender, 2 fl oz - iHerb
HU

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

I was so so excited to finally see iherb carry a popular Jamaican black castor oil (JBCO) hair range. I cannot wait to try them all. These products are highly recommended for people with dry, high porosity and dense hair. The iherb prices are even better than what i find in my corner store and the range is far better here, So i really hope iherb will continue to carry . I highly recommend especially now when you still have a discount going on. Please click the the like button so we can keep traction on these products. Thank you for doing so

Posted on May 20, 2022

I have this thick dark dry patch skin around my left ankle. I tried many products but no luck. Then I decided to use this product. The skin became smoother and lighter. I love the scent of lavender. It has the same consistency as vaseline. Very thick but really moisturize.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I am a regular user of castor oil and lavender infused cream and oils for my hair and body, I learned the benefit in Ayurvedic book that these composition can work miracles for hair it helps hair grow faster and more healthier, great for sensitive scalp too and it leaves hair moisturize when use continuously

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

The scent is light and relaxing. I use to moisturize my hair and scalp mostly but also use for skincare. Wonderful for sensitive skin types, I've had no reactions thus far. Love that this is all natural. Packaging, size and quality are perfect for my uses. A little goes a long way. The expiration is printed underneath the jar. The benefit is moisture with the relaxing scent of the lavender which is not over powering.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I bought this for my psoriasis to use in between treatments and it has been fabulous. The smell is lovely and the cream is very soothing I will re-purchase and try the other ones as well .. if you’re looking for something to help with itchy dry flaky skin try this five stars

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I am so happy Sunny Isla has come out with this formula of pure JBCO in solid form. The smell of the lavender is very strong in the product, if you do not like its smell better buy another butter from the brand. This format allows you to distribute it better in the hair and does not feel greasy.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

My husband suffers eczema and I, psoriasis. Bought two bottles of this and it was magical. At first we were not used to the texture of it and it felt awkward, but the next day, the redness of his neck where I applied it was 99% gone! My scalp and forehead did not show any dangerous crack either (it was bad the day before due to the humidity level). Definitely going to continue using this. Visibly less flakes on pillows and beds and shirts too. Amazing. Need to try this if you have the same problem as us.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

love the smell. it's so soft and distribute easily on hair. Am very happy to see it in butter form. It's very moisturizing on hair. Beautiful Thanx heaps

dcfd5e83-1cb5-4be1-aa66-e2de30851fb7
Posted on Aug 4, 2021

The smell and consistency are simply divine. Can’t wait to try all different butters. It’s quite light, so I think there won’t be much product build up.

252facc5-7153-4a70-84a6-9de48e2496d7
c7aa0c00-2a8b-4451-83db-418921387ffc
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Very sticky and thick and leaves ur hands with a sticky feeling which is not good for day use although it feels nurishing for the skin, u can use before bedtime and if used on feet you must wear a plastic wrap or socks. Lavender smell is very weak u can barely smell it Definitely not for hair use.

14567d7c-4d7f-465d-b883-0ecbfbc64ee8