Page 1 - Reviews - Swanson, Psyllium Husks, 610 mg, 300 Capsules - iHerb
HU

Posted on May 23, 2022

I like that the capsules aren't absolutely huge. They're pretty easy to swallow. Adding in psyllium fiber has helped with my IBS (both diarrhea and constipation). It's nice to be able to make up what I'm lacking via my diet. The quality seems fine and I have no complaints. There's no discernable taste.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Nice to find a higher concentration capsule in large bottle! Used to buy the Now Brand, but it always seems to be out of stock when I need to order it.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Take 4 total a day-2 in the morning and 2 at night. Bowel movements are regular and good quality. Great value fore the price and easily swallowed . Will continue to order these.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

We have been using the Swanson brand Psyllium for several years and continue to select this product. It has been very satisfactory. The cost is reasonable and the quality is good.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

So far, so good! Easy enough to swallow and they seem to work. Great value. Simple and clean ingredients. Nothing unnecessary, just what it's supposed to be.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Psillium is soluble fiber that is usually used as a volumetric laxative. It absorbs water and swells in the intestines, turning into a gel-like substance that helps to form and remove feces.

Posted on May 24, 2022

They are fine. Convenient for when you can’t take the powder and mix it. You do have to take like 6 to get the same amount as a spoonful but that’s ok.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I consume this as my first meal of the day, great source of daily fiber needs

385a87e6-659f-47dd-a5cc-b5ba962a19c6
5f5d90cb-2f13-4282-84db-0f1ed2371884
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Good but recommended dosage doesn’t seem to work as well as other brands. Need to up the dosage to see better results (I took 3 capsules instead of 1)

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Does not gripe my stomach like other fiber products on the market