Page 1 - Reviews - The Spice Lab, Organic Indian Curry Powder, 2.1 oz (59 g) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Great seasoning. Glad it is clean lable and organic. No sugar etc. Glad it has garlic and ginger.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I like this curry for sauces or to put on pasta which is my hangover meal. Good price to quality

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

the taste, the quality, the package, honestly everything about this product is great!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Good quality glass package good ingredients Taste tasty

4d9206f6-6960-4e73-a5fd-08273231a643
Posted on May 28, 2022

high quality as described. easy to use.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I love it for seasoning.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

It smells a little bit spicy. The taste is a bit spicy, but not too spicy. The curry flavor is not strong, but it is mild and good for adding flavor to food. I like it because it is organic. When I first used it, the contents were full and did not come out well, so I scooped it out with a small spoon.

9db96a76-5c68-47cf-8d26-1def3feb8b61
000a2f89-da93-4852-adee-c7f36a726fa7
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I used it while cooking, and it is convenient because I can use it when I need a spoon or two. I like the glass bottle. It tasted sweet because it was cooked with milk. Even if you add a little, the color is intense.

b8002455-ec60-4463-b13b-1ba495ba24f1
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Auto-translated from French

I love this brand and everything it does! The packaging is perfect as well as the size. I put it in almost everything, even if it's not Indian cuisine, I like the taste so much.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The jar is glass, the lid and the strainer are convenient👍 Seasoning with a bright taste. I will repeat the purchase.

316ea65b-3ca1-4dfb-8b37-c9bdfe6f9e11