Page 1 - Reviews - Urban Accents, Veggie Roaster Seasoning Blend, Balsamic & Roasted Onion, 1.25 oz (35 g) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I liked it and will continue to use all packets but not sure I would buy again. I prefer the other flavor I purchased. One package is enough for a large bowl of veggi

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

great taste, will definitely be buying those again

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Seasoning mixed with herbs and spices for Brussels sprouts. As you can see in the picture, there were 3 palm-sized sachets. I tried grilling with 10 Brussels sprouts, iHerb butter-flavored coconut oil and about 1/5 of this seasoning mix, and it was very delicious. If you apply too much seasoning mix, it will be salty, so you should adjust the amount to your liking. I highly recommend it because it tasted much better than when I made it by arranging herbs. Vegetables makeover into a treat! I thought the price was high, but I'm very happy to buy it because I don't use up all the bags at once.

eaefcb46-d896-4338-b27c-c3ddf9c3511f
06349b64-aed9-4e97-bd89-5b42b11b1c80
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

As you can see on the package, I used it for seasoning Brussels sprouts. It seems that the amount of powder for one bag was larger than the amount of Brussels sprouts prepared, so it was seasoned to the extent that it felt bitter. Adjusting the amount may be mandatory. It comes in 3 bags, but in my case it seems to be more usable.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

This series of seasonings are highly recommended, but they are a bit expensive

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I really like to diversify dishes through the use of various spices. I recommend these: the taste is interesting, unbanal