HU
4.9

4.9
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Nothing but pure joy from this product. I am a lover of anything Vital Protiens has. They make alot of wonderful things for the skin. My love to get it to me is iherb! They make sure that all of my supplemental needs are taken care of in a timely manner. I can't say it enough how much I love IHERB!!!

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
4,069

I'm glad that I bought this product, it literally improves the health of my skin, I got a brighter and smoother skin just right after taking the product for few days now, effective and amazing!

I have been taking these supplements for two weeks and so far I have not seen any visible changes I think it needs more time There are no side effects, I will continue to take these vitamins, (although they are a bit expensive) because I like the composition. Everything you need to stay beautiful <3

Posted on May 25, 2022

My first time trying this capsule. Don’t feel or see much significant change but nonetheless, it is a convenient alternative for traveling. Always trust vital proteins for its quality.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Great Quality good size no taste you will got the benefit after 3 days mix one week

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Start bright like diamond, skin is soft almost don’t use other cream

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Easy to swallow, happy to only have to take 2 for a serving size.

Melani
Posted on Aug 17, 2022
1,505

I love all vitamins from this brand. Surprisingly they actually working. You can see difference in two weeks already.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Excellent quality, ingredient, size and dosage! my friend recommended this to me and her skin is really good

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

My nails became stronger and did not break nor chipped so easily