Page 1 - Reviews - Vitamin Bounty, Meal For Keto, Meal Replacement, Chocolate, 465 g - iHerb
HU

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

This Meal Replacement is the perfect way to start my day, I like to blend it with unsweetened almond milk and strawberry, the taste is surprisingly amazing. It’s tasty even when I mix it only with water, which is already a super positive point. It also stays with me for hours keeping me full until lunch time. I have tried several brands and this is by far my favorite in every flavor. Highly recommend it

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

best powder ever. you can mix with heavy cream and have a keto ice cream. you can put in melted chocolate 99% and have yourself a homemade chocolate keto. i like it a lot and gonna try more recipes with it.

92ce5a90-28e1-4781-aa52-2105ef210ec8
038d2d7c-e0ee-4eb9-b86e-275f671c955a
abf089a1-bd28-4908-b532-4af966a427e4
1f69e16b-f11f-448f-9e03-fa046bf6520f
Posted on Aug 12, 2021

My boyfriend and I love it so much, it comes with our favorite flavors, and so easy to prepare and also you can enjoy it in many ways, with fruits, with alcohole....

2b7fe357-5902-4780-abdf-2f143e38f22b
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Good taste and aids in my diet regimen. Highly recommended. Thanks Bery good quality. Good serving size. It was well packed, nice package. Safe ingredients . Good for my daily coffee intake, a lot of benefits. I can use daily. Nice recipe, with caffeine. Frequency. Good product

bce621b3-f71d-49ad-aa19-a3f9ee0e81fa
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

This is a very good meal replacement though there are only 14 servings in the container. Very low in carbs and sugars compared to most other brands.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

The taste was a bit bland because it requires you to mix 480ml of water to a scoop! I’d strongly recommend only half the amount! Not only does it enhance the flavor, but also thickens it and makes you feel fuller immediately! However make sure to drink water after as well this will assist in making you feel fuller! Personally for me it had an unpleasant after taste of the “fake sugar” I’m not a fan!

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Great because it's very chocolatey and it keeps me full. I take them for dinner as I'm too lazy to make my keto meals.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This is not my favorite flavor shake, and the protein is so high I often have problems at dinner getting to much protein in my diet which cause problems staying in keto. The sierra fit has a much better chocolate flavor than this one. Gonna pass on repeat purchase and buying more Sierra.

Posted on Apr 11, 2021

I was looking for a keto meal replacement with simple ingredients. Glad to find one that's not sweetened with erythritol or sucralose, but natural ingredients like stevia and monk fruit extract.

a2baee5c-ff1f-4659-a4c2-169d182cd76f
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I am not to keen on chocolate, but I really enjoy drinking this. Plus it does fill you up for a couple hours