Page 1 - Reviews - Wet Brush, Speed Dry Brush, Pink, 1 Brush - iHerb
HU

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

i have no idea, why i’m only finding about this now, but the curve in the brush is the best thing ever. it should become a standard in brushes. it’s so much quicker to brush the hair with it because of the curve, it’s more pleasant too. feels like someone is patting your head. also, for any kind of ponytail/updo situation - AMAZING!! i don’t have to go over the head 20 times to get a smooth top, it covers a lot of space with one swipe. the bristles are very soft and bendy. honestly, for very thick and tangly hair, don’t know if this would keep up, maybe better to use on only damp hair. but the softness is why i love this comb even more. it dries hair quickly, because of the holes. the only thing i’d like more, is if they had a smaller version of this brush to take with me and different colors to choose from. it is easy to notice the bright pink in a bag, but i’d like something green or blue a bit smaller.

a2f7776e-99df-4ee9-9730-e8137857e29c
68f7d205-8d2d-40e6-80d0-4001468a1408
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I have thick medium length  hair. I typically wash my hair at night and find blow drying to be such an annoyance after a long day working that I usually skip it and let my hair air dry, but I think I may start blow drying a few times a week thanks to this brush. After one use, I fell in love with this hairbrus. As you can see, her size is a little bigger than a toothbrush.

2b1230e5-846a-4e2a-904d-d1acde71dc66
9b16d3e6-512f-49c0-93bf-96a659e2d1b1
434f22ff-1183-4d14-a6a5-73f571c8e921
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I had to replace the old one I got from another store because I’m so dumb that I used heat on it and of course it burned and I was dying my hair red with it and the whole brush got a mix of red and purple(the original color) so yeah nothing more to say because come on, it’s wet brush; best brushes I’ve ever used!

1fd25a79-0b9e-4cee-a3e2-a6f7f6120f0e
f514316a-f73a-4dc8-9be2-07b95348fc9d
2df949f9-12d3-4cc1-8cd1-237de302963f
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Good quality and size + good packaging excited to try for my scalp and my hair to due to good reviews for its benefit and it’s stay longer cue to good composition and good use it will age with you there to no plastic scent don’t dry your scalp keep it

20e33dd8-a5db-4a9c-b20d-3c95e6a864cf
Salsawi
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I have medium-length thin straight hair. with using this brush I was able to dry my hair in SIX MINUTES. I typically wash my hair at night and find blow-drying to be such an annoyance after a long day working that I usually skip it and let my hair air dry, but I think I may start blow drying a few times a week thanks to this brush.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I really love this. it's so soft on the hair, it doesn't hurt, and surprisingly works fast even on thick hair. I have to say, I'm not sure why it says speed dry though. I didn't feel it has anything to do with drying my hair.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

This works great for both my daughter's hair, which gets tangled easily, as well as my very thick hair. It works like a wide tooth comb so it's fine for wet hair. I don't know that it helps speed our hair drying time but it sure is easy to clean!

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I have the original Wet Brush, which I liked but the padded part seems to collect water (and the bristles get dusty?) and this doesn't seem too sanitary in the long run. This brush solves that problem and it's even lighter which is nice for those with thick hair who spend a lot of time blow drying their hair. Feels great on your scalp too.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

The best hair brush I've ever tried. I literally threw all hair brushes I had. it can be used for detangling or styling curly hair. I get better styling results compared to those of Denman Brush افضل فرشة شعر اشتريتها. ممكن تستخدم لفك التشابك او ستايل الشعر الكيرلي. بالنسبة لي افضل من الدينمان

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I bought the big one A square brush of wet company and i dont like it i have alot hair. And this one i knew its will be good for me and i like it. So if u have alot hair buy this.

0b597bef-b5a8-40e8-abd4-e896be136f56