HU

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Love this eyeliner brush! I have one like this already, but I wanted another one. I use them by dipping in water and then in eyeshadow. This way i can make eyeliner out of any colour eyeshadow. It's great! I've had may other brush for over 2 years now and its still great so the quality is top. the handle is long so the size of the brush is comfortable to work with.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Is surprisingly high quality solid brush that does exactly what I needed it to do, The brush is thin and dense (wish it was a little finer but that’s ok) perfect to fill in my brows and worked pretty well for winged liner with gel or powder, also cleaned them several times and they always hold their shape and no shedding. I’ve already bought multiples since the price is so good!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I like this brush for eye shadow, it works well in the crease line on my eye and distributes my makeup evenly. The quality of this inexpensive brush cleans up well with brush soap cleanser. I have been using this daily and works well. This came packaged well. I like the price point of this brush as well.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Can't believe I can get a decent angled liner brush at this price. I use it for drawing a tiny line (using sparkly/champagne/white-gold ish shimmer) on my lower lash line to brighten my eyes, sometimes I use it for winging my eyeliner with a matte dark brown/black. It's very versatile and I just get really good use out of it! Definitely a must-have in my makeup routine ever since I got my hand on it.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

This brush is so cute and easy to use. I love it, it gets the job done. I use it for my brows, it’s also great if you want to dye your eyebrows or eyelashes. Wish it was a bit thicker though

4d0d2682-072e-4789-a0ac-f6fff709e4ab
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Wet n wild has some good products for the value. This was less than a dollar and it is a good eyeshadow brush. It’s not the crease brush but the large eyeshadow brush. The handle has an indentation where the brush can be held for a good grip. These brushes last as long as they are taken care of. I do like the quality of these brushes. I take them with me when I travel because if they get lost, it’s not a big deal as oppose to a MAC brush. wet n wild Crease Brush- 1ct

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Honestly for the price you need this brush 😂 It’s amazing I use it the smudge my eyeliner or even draw a line with shadows, very comfortable wand, not the thinnest brush, size is decent but does the job and the bristles are not too hard You should definitely get this one, can’t beat this quality for the price !!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

An excellent preparation for supporting the immune system during pregnancy and during planning. The chic composition contains many trace elements and is safe for the unborn baby.