HU

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Till now the smell is so nice i hope the taste is as good as the smell I got a small size to try the BCAA for pre workout the packaging was great and of course 7 g is way enough for daily intake I hope you find my comment interesting

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

One of my favourite BCAA supplements - it's very effective, and tastes delicious! It dissolves easily too. Definite benefits for recovery after running, helps with endurance, and contains enough electrolytes that I don't need a separate hydration product. One serving per day makes a big difference in my workouts.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

great product. really low price for the amount you get, taste if REALLY REALLY GOOD. this thing mix to a bright blue (ocean blue) color without problem with only spoon and stirring. taste is really good. like a blue raspberry candy. i enjoy this product, beyond the bcaa and everything this is just tasty. bonus tip: get it as cold as it can be. you will file the ICE :)

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Very good product, good source of supplement, and most importantly, price is reasonable. I will continue using Iherb to buy, leaving comment can earn the points, which can convert to money for next purchase. This product can enhance your overall immunity, improving body function and leading to a healthy body, which can achieve the goal I want. Highly recommended!! The best thing is free delivery when reaching the purchase quantity, I love it.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

It has been years since I've ever had BCAA. I was surprised after having a drink because the taste was excellent. Regardless of the artificial flavor, I enjoy taking this in and having zero inconvenience. When I finish this, I will definitely order another one in no time. Enjoy your exercises!

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

This is one of my favorite BCAA products. The taste is good, a little shocking at first but I grew to love it. It really helps when I am working out a lot or even just doing housework. Great flavor.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I was initially weirded out by the description of the flavour but it turned out pretty nice. Although, I have to admit I got tired of it sooner than I did the other more natural xtend electrolyte flavours.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Best BCAA I’ve ever had. It’s my 5th flavor already, run out of it quickly)))) absolutely amazing flavor, don’t feel artificial sweeteners ( I’m not tolerating those well). Good amount of BCAA in a scoop, right proportion as well

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Great quality, taste and a very reliable brand. The ingredients are exactly what you are told and has the great benefits of essential BCAA's. Package serving size is great, helps with endurance and post workout recovery.