Page 1 - Reviews - Zesty Paws, Turmeric Curcumin Bites for Dogs, All Ages, Bacon , 90 Soft Chews - iHerb
HU

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on May 18, 2022

I bought a few types of Zesty and my pups love them all. Super ingredients, supplement times have never been easier. They know their Zesty time and sit in front of the shelves eagerly.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

My furkid...a toy poodle with sensitive taste bud hates it with all her heart. It still deserves 3 star rating as I believe turmeric is good for doggos. But what should I do if she refuses to eat it? I tried crushing it to her meal but she'd rather go hungry than eat her food that she considered tainted with turmeric curcumin bites. I still have an almost full jar and I am trying means and ways to hide it in her meals or during games or anything else I can think of.

Posted on May 29, 2022

My dog has been taking this for a while. He is diagnosed with insulinoma, never much the vet could do. We let him take this daily, and he is still running and eating for the last 18 months.

Posted on May 7, 2022

really noticed the difference in my dogs skin. I always give my dogs tumeric, to help mitigate number one cause of death, cancer

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

We give this to our large, 9 year old dog on the daily. Noticeable improvement in his mobility.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

my dog loves the taste and I see the progress in her health (has issues in their stomach)

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

my dog is fat and old . I am giving this to him to make him strong.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

As with all turmeric, it stains their food container. Sometimes stains the floor too. But turmeric is good for the health.