HU

Posted on Jun 2, 2022
Good

Item came on time and arrived in good condition. First purchase so will need to try it for a while to know if it is effective.

7505fe53-7935-4a1e-9f7c-9f5fb1c74c69
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Taking two a day - one at breakfast & one at dinner for immune suport. I like this tablet form much better than the oil capsules. Can't just depend on the sun and milk for vitamin D! Excellent quality. 21st Century is a brand that I trust!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

My child can’t swallow soft gel capsules so I tried this tablet form supplement. Easy to dissolve and the dosage is what I needed for my teenager!

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

These vitamins are what we needed , here in Ireland the sun is little and you must onlydecided to receive these vitamins I noticed that it normalized the structure of the nails, grow faster and do not break...the box is very convenient, they arrive for a long time, it's great that it also contains calcium because without it it is not absorbed in the body, it's great

c16cc579-47ac-4fb6-8f2e-2f507d559ada
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Great product, the package very well packed, I always buy the product.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Satisfy my needs and help me to keep on my health

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I really liked it. It is a must-use during these time effect is very good

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Just like it , better than being out in the sun

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Great product and easy to swallow. They’re nice and small too. No side effects for me and a great addition to my vitamins.

Posted on May 24, 2021

My internist prefers that I take tablets, versus the gelcaps or liquidgels. They are hard to find! We have multiple family members taking these currently (teens to adults) and all agree that they're easy to swallow. Have repurchased, and am quite happy with them.