HU

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I like the flavor of this soup. The noodles are a nice consistency. Flavor is nicely balanced. Very easy to prepare. I recommend this soup to my friends and family. This is a nice line of products and seem high quality. The flavors seem very authentic. I would love more flavors.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

The sauce is sour and match what I expect for Pad Thai. Clear instruction on the package, the ingredient only include sauce and pad thai. I have added shrimp, better prepare some vegetable to improve the overall experience. The size can be bigger if it is served for 2, but still worth the money.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

The sauce is pretty well flavored, but I think the package of sauce is too small. I would need much more since I prefer my noodles full of sauce and flavor. I ended up added some soy sauce and sriracha to finish the noodles.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Add chopped vegetables, seafood or pork, whatever you have available and there you are, pad Thai!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I love keeping a few of these in my cupboards for lazy nights, but you still want something yummy

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Nice taste and low fat, great! The only downside is the price.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

A bit in the sweet side but it’s very easy to make!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Nice fix for the evening

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Pad Thai has a unique taste, it's not for nothing that it was called "Thai treasure" =))) In addition, Pad Thai is in the TOP-10 of the most delicious dishes in the world. Fast Pad Thai. It tastes very tasty, satisfying, although at first glance it seems that there are few noodles inside, but this portion is enough for three people. Great snack for adults and kids. I recommend to purchase. Photo attached, like please.

d26f0475-633e-48f6-86d9-6345fa3bc71c