HU

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

We try to keep these little packs on hand for quick meals. They are really tasty and very convenient. I also cook up fish or chicken and add that to them, as well as vegetables, too. It can be as simple or as "gourmet" as you like! Great flavor and good price, too!

It takes a while to get ready and you have to follow the instructions to a tee, but it's much better than most instant noodles.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Excellent quick meal product . Price is excellent . I would recommend this product to anybody looking for a quick Thai tasting meal.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

What can I say, WOW.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I think this taste is good at this price. The noodles are also delicious. I don't use a microwave, so I'm going to buy noodles and sauce separately this time.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Auto-translated from French

I loved these curry flavored noodles, bravo for this product, I highly recommend it, it's super good

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Just put water, powder and noodles in the box and microwave, so it's easy to make and eat. The taste of coconut milk and lemongrass is effective, and it has a sweet and spicy taste.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Very convenient for quick preparation. Good quality and true Thai taste. Suitable size per serving for one hungry person. Convenient packaging. I recommend

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I did not like it, there is a sour taste at the end of the bite.. and the taste remains in the mouth. Everything was tempting to try but the bitter taste spoiled everything.. I would not recommend buying it 😖

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Not tasty, spicy flat and not interesting in the mouth