HU

Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022
10/10 Would Recommend

The only natural deodorant that’s worked for my excessive sweating and actually deodorized for the whole day. I’ve been searching for a deodorant without aluminum that actually works for stress sweat for well over a decade and I’m so glad I tried it. Pretty life changing to not be reapplying my deodorant multiple times a day and worrying if I smell. I’ve only tried the lavender and coconut scent and it’s a pretty subtle scent compared to other brands not overwhelmingly floral which I appreciate.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I've honestly tried all the (clean) deodorants out there, and the only one that does anything for me is the Schmidts brand, but not anymore! I was shocked to find that this one helped me out just as effectively! So I'm really glad I now have OPTIONS to choose from when it comes to deodorants, since this formula actually works! UPDATE: I've been noticing that the length of this deodorant is not as long as Schmidts. It will give me coverage for the whole day if I apply in the morning after the shower, but the next morning I can smell BO 😬 Which didn't happen with Schmidts unless it was like Day 3 of not showering and just reapplying deo. So with this, I basically have to shower every morning, reapply and then it'll work. I've looked at the ingredients list, and really the only difference is Acure uses cornstarch instead of arrowroot, but perhaps they also use a little less of something else, since they don't give exact quantities. Who knows 😑

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This deodorant smells really nice, full of lavender and coconut flavour, and it is such a nice and natural item as the composition is vegan friendly, parfum free and without silicon. Perfect to use before workout and after a sweaty workout, all I can smell is the lavender and coconut scent. Will recommend to people who are looking for a natural deodorant to use for workout! Perfect size and very cute packaging.

Nooryza
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Omg where can I start from, i have been using the baking soda brand for a very long time now and suddenly it started itching me and stopped working for me and as I am now breastfeeding my hormones are very strong and I am dealing with really bad armpit and was desperately looking for a natural and a good deodorant that will keep you fresh throughout the day and here it was the perfect deodorant ❤️👌🏻😭 you guys must try it and will not regret it

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

The deodorant is great! Been having some issues after doing laser but with this deodorant I can feel secure ALL DAY LONG! The smell is a bit strong, to me I liked the smell but if u don’t like coconut or lavender you might not like it. It can be a strong scent to some people!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

The scent is gentle and pleasant, the quality is good, feels good on the skin and the composition makes me feel confident to use as one who pay a lot of attention to health. It does a good work in neutralise smell throughout the day. The size is good as well, enough for long time. The only thing is that it can leave white marks on dark clothes so I recommend in this case to use it after dressing up. Please be kind if it helped you and give a thumb up.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

This deodorant smells amazing! It’s a perfect size for home and travel. It keeps you dry and smelling nice. The scent is like a lavender field. I like how it goes on smooth and not sticky. It’s my favorite product for dryness protection. I like this product because of the above mentioned!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Love this product! Great scent and smell. Stays for very long, till the next day. Quality is great! Size is decent. Has clean ingredients. Feels a bit hard to put on but eventually with use it gets easier. Use it in my everyday routine.

f3a5af06-88e4-4846-8dd2-884cc347a454
Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I bought it for my early teens daughter as I wanted non chemical and aluminum free product. was opt for a more coconut sent tho! the texture is kind of waxy but she didn't mind-numbing need to reapply it every couple of hours to keep fresh and mask any oder