HU

OSA
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

People wth sensitive skin - you need to try this mask. Calms down the skin, good moisturizing and comfortable feeling after the mask . Very nice product.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Perfect jelly mask. Doing good job to calm and moisture skin

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

strong scent of Mugwort as I first open the bottle , it dries very quickly

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Got this so I can use to cool my skin down. It slightly tingled when I first applied it which I think it shouldnt do since it doesnt have any active ingredients. Dont think this is the product for me.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Leaves skin smooth and hydrated.

Katya greenblog
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The consistency of the mask is a light jelly of translucent white color. It smells strongly of herbs, probably wormwood. There is no smell on the skin afterwards. It spreads easily on wet skin, the consumption is not very large. In the process it does not freeze, it is simply absorbed without tightening, it is almost invisible on the face. I keep it on my face for 15-20 minutes, then wash it off in the shower, as usual, with a sponge. As a result, we get a smooth, rested face, nourished with usefulness and moisturized without dryness. The skin is calm, matte, does not shine. Doesn't dry out in any way. Then there is the usual maintenance. I think this mask is suitable for all skin types. I liked her very much!

Auto-translated from Russian

I already have a cleanser with wormwood from Misha, which I am very pleased with, so I decided to try the Admire My Skin mask. The mask has a very pleasant consistency, such a gentle jelly cloud, the smell is pleasant, herbal, it seems to be gel, jelly, but quite oily, you can do a massage on it. After use, the skin looks well-groomed, brighter and denser. My aging skin with rosacea on the cheeks, very well perceives this magical mask. This mask is perfect for my skin. Satisfied with the quality, I will try other products of this company.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A laudatory review for this mask caught my eye by accident. I decided to buy, especially with a 20% discount. So, it smells nice, herbs. The color is milky-transparent, not very thick, like a liquidish cream. I have a tendency to open pores, so the function of tightening the pores is important to me. Works! I put it on a clean face in the morning for 20 minutes. I wash it off with a soft sponge. The effect is tightened pores, moisturized skin. I put 5 points!

Sophia
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very refreshing, at first when applied there is a slight tingling, the face turns pink. As a result, the tone is more even, the feeling that the face is breathing. It washes off without problems, I recommend!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

not a bad mask as an element of care. I like this consistency, the feeling of cooling, especially in the summer heat.