HU

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Love the low price point on this, it's a great size so will last a long time. This contains fragrance but is subtle, does not seem to irritate my sensitive skin, other than that the product itself is hydrating and i love the nourishing ingredients! Spray nozzle is good to sprays product evenly and does not saturate my face.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

This toner is amazing 😍 it has no fragrance and colour but it gives an amazing feeling. I leave it on my skin and it moisturize it perfectly. it is suitable for all types of skin even the sensitive one.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

This is really cool product that I started to like. Gives a fresh burst of freshness anytime of the day. Dried quickly, doesn’t make skin oily.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Very good mist that instantly moisturised my skin, the mist is fine and helps my skin to cool down in hot summer, just need to beware with it enter the eyes…

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Good product. Smells nice too the toner. Bought all flavour

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

It's really great in my skin,I love this products

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

To sum it up, I will say it is the best I’ve ever tried so far! I will definitely repeat order.

Posted on May 1, 2022

As described. Refreshing tonic. Hydrates face. I have sensitive skin and this product is great.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

like a spray a water on my face but this one like a quality water water one lol, worth for it tho