HU

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

arrived safely and smells good. Since I've no way to order it in Canada, other than here in iherb. iherb is the best value plus shipping that I can find.

ccc48a38-045d-4d49-aefd-8b3e3bbe1821
7d71ec3a-aba8-4850-9210-92cfaa84c641

Love all kinds of these natural candles. I use them to just for the scent and good energy. I also use them to meditate and breathe deeply. All natural and safe to breathe.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Lovely scent. Very unique and interesting. Not too strong. Creates a feeling of a healthy environment. I think this would be great for therapists to light up and add atmosphere to their rooms. I really like it and can’t wait to try more of these candles.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Best quality. Well made. My other brushes like this have broken. Doesn’t appear like I’ll have this problem. It’s larger than expected, but that’s my bad for not measuring. So far so good !

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This is my favorite out of all the Aloha candles. I think it has the nicest fragrance and it is areally pretty shade of green. I will definitely buy this again.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

It is ok .. the smell is not strong .. it has a very mild smell .. You need to put it very close to you in order to smell it .. I wish the smell was stronger .. but I like it because it has no harmful ingredients!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This is a subtle smell candle. Smell like natural oil,pleasant, calm and healing.The price for a 11oz is very affordable. Although the quality or formulation of the wax is not that good, easy to get a uneven burning.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Hmmm honestly I used it only three times and didn’t notice any effects. The scent is very minimal. Please like my reply.

2911ab0e-f75b-41e3-b4a7-7e20d5e1b41b
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Wonderful wonderful scent! Burn it during yoga session. Lasts long too.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Even though The size is amazing I feel the scent isn’t strong enough, I almost don’t feel it but when I get it it is nice. Still prefer candles with stronger scent