HU

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

My husband and I both take these Cod Liver Oil softgels. There is no aftertaste and they have helped our immune system and overall health. We’ve noticed the difference in our health and feel better!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I took these for the vitamin A and retinol, but couldn’t really get past the taste -they taste really artificial, maybe it’s the orange flavour, maybe something else... Even my hands smell after taking them in my hands, so I stopped taking them.. I wouldn’t mind the smell of fish as much as I’m opposed to the artificial smell...

Posted on May 2, 2022

We have taken this for a long time. Always excellent quality. Will continue to order.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Fast shipping, very happy with purchase.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The quality is great, the ingredients are safe, the packaging is reliable, the benefit is very noticeable, its composition is safe and easy to use

Posted on Sep 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

It's easy to take and it's okay~ It tastes okay~

Posted on Apr 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

a new heart improves circulation

Posted on Apr 6, 2022