HU

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I got this for Restless Legs and it does work amazingly well for that, but I’m also impressed with how well it works for muscle pain and cramps as well. I let a friend use it for her back pain and it helped so much she ordered some the next day. I highly recommend this!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Wow amazing product, will buy this package again😍 it helps the skin to build again and you will feel relax and use it in the daily routine , it will refresh your skin and the quality and size are good for personal care

770e4cae-07b5-4d78-be7c-054769bac47d
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

My partner suffers severe muscle pain after unfortunate side effect from covid vaccine. This spray really helps him and gives him some relief. Great price also .

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I’ve only used this Amish Origins Pain Relief Spray a few times, but helped to get rid of the pain in my elbow tremendously! I had that pain for nearly a year, but now it’s gone. I’m sold!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I got this for the arthritis in my hands and it really helps. It has a nice scent and comes in a great value size. Very happy with my purchase.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Ive tried so many products here and this is the best, best, best. I spray it on at night before bed and can easily relax. Also good on backaches

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Find this more convenient for travel used. I also have the tub ones. It doesn’t leave oily feel. Helps alleviate soreness. I find it more potent when i use it right after a warm shower.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Helps me when I am sour. Easy to use. Love the scent. Highly recommended

56fd6d02-d6fe-4f9e-bb10-fb8900e1a46b
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

This is best cream for pain relief, its effective for mt pain, I use it frequently, the value , feel, is exceptional, great buy