HU

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I am overall a huge fan of this product. Moisturizing without any sticky, greasy kind of experience. It's beautiful on sensitive skin, scent free. I have immediately noticed the benefits of it on my softer skin, like around my eyes and on the aging, fine lines.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Good light cream that provides extra layer of moisture. I'd say great for all skin types, but maybe those with dry skin may need something more rich and nourishing during the colder months.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I've been using this cream for over a month and it hardly seems like I'm making a dent in the container. The cream is light, very little is needed to cover the whole face. In fact, if you use too much it takes a while to absorb which I don't like, but this makes it very economical use. Like all Andalou products this is good quality. My skin seems to enjoy it. It has a very light, unobtrusive scent. Comes in a small glass container. The only downside is that you need to dip your fingers in, rather than it being a squeeze bottle. I've started using it in early winter, I might find it a bit too heavy in the summer, we'll see. For now - I am happy with it.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

great product, not greasy ... feel soft after applying on the skin

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Very Good cream Light smell Very few quantity needed Composition is clean !

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

nice quality. convenient in use. good for skin

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Nice texture, for sensitive skin, fantastic.scent

Posted on Apr 2, 2022