HU

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I think these are a good alternative to something like Goldfish or Cheez Its. I think the taste is really good and they aren't too salty like some other brands. I think the fact that they are organic ingredients probably will convince many consumers of its quality. I wish the size was a bit bigger since they are so good haha

My kids’ favorite lunch box snack- healthy and simple ingredients with great quality and taste. The package is big, I save it in the fridge and use the snack size till the box finishes and it remains crunchy and delicious. My husband who’s on a diet have a serving as well

Annie's products are excellent, and these delicious little bunny crackers are no exception. The package size is great for the price, and these are a really good value. My husband loves these little crackers, and I feel so much better with him eating these than greasy chips or something.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Not as crunchy as the goldfish but less salty, and the bunnies are super cute! I wonder why the package looks different from the picture. According to the app, yellow box is for white cheddar flavor while purple box is for cheddar flavor, but my box is purple in color when it says white cheddar(see photo). This is very confusing.

2b13a04c-b992-4348-b364-5f96a0f9c632
3dad8c4b-18fb-473f-94c8-7f9e4e0f82a4
2964bbb6-d8e0-4d00-9918-a8049bc620bf
Posted on Sep 25, 2021

These actually tasted pretty good. I like the fact that they taste similar to goldish crackers without the added sugar and less fat. They still may not be the healthiest option over whole foods but if you want to get a nice cracker that is organic and with minimal added ingredients, this tastes good.

Posted on May 10, 2022

My most favorite by Annie's they taste great serving size is good the package is cute and the snack itself is super adorable I like taking a small box of this to work and eat them on the go or during break

Posted on May 3, 2022

I love cheese crackers. These are great. Tastes great and the ingredient is great as well. The package is quite big, I think - it is a family size.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Great snack for the family. Tasty, has a good texture and flavour, and of course good ingredients. Slightly less salty than similar products. Nothing to complain about. If this is useful please give a thumbs-up. thank you.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I think I’ve ordered these a dozen times for my 4 kids. Love Annie’s for the super clean ingredients list. Taste is super too!

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

These are really tasty and the cheese just hits you. The whole family loves it. I love how it’s not too salty and the flavour is baked in. Fresh and crunchy every bite!